Gionee is set to blow the mind of its numerous customers with a powerful 4G-enabled Android smartphone that runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) – the Gionee M2017. Although it has not been officially released, a few leaked features of the Gionee M2017 are sure to excite you. It has a large screen with massive 6GB RAM, an impressive 13MP primary camera with LED flash and a massive 7000mAh battery capacity.
Gionee M2017 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Gionee M2017 comes in a metal body design with a 5.7-Inch IPS display which has a resolution of 2560 * 1440 pixels (515 PPI pixel density) for people who love large screens. The phone screen is made of 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass which protects it from scratches. It measures 155 * 77.6 * 10.67 mm and has a body weight of about 230 grammes.
The Gionee M2017 has an impressive 1.95GHz Octa-core processor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. It sports a 6GB RAM and an internal memory of 128GB that is expandable to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
The M2017 sports a 13MP phase detection autofocus (PDAF) rear camera and yet a terrific 12MP front shooting camera for photo-loving freaks.
The smartphone comes in Black colour and packs a whopping 7000mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery to give the users a talk time of up to 30 hours and a standby time of 750 hours; there’s absolutely no need to carry chargers around, the smartphone itself can be used as a Power bank 🙂 .
The Gionee M2017 supports dual Nano-SIM and dual standby. Its connectivity options include; Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G LTE. It also has an FM radio feature. The smartphone comes with useful sensors like; Compass, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyro, Ambient light and fingerprint sensor.
Gionee M2017 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G: HSPA+ GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 4G: LTE LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500).
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby), microSD Slot.
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Dimensions: 155 * 77.6 * 10.67 mm
- Weight: 230 g.
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1440 * 2560 pixels (515 PPI), AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Unimetal Body Design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Mediatek Processor.
- Processor Speed: 1.95 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: –
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Infrared, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13 MP, PDAF.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 12MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: Yes
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7,000 mAh.
- Charging: Fast-charging
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, water droplet resistant, panorama, HDR.
- Launch Date: December 2016.
- Availability: TBA
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: –
- Offline: –
- Launch Price: TBA
Gionee M2017 Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Gionee M2017 smartphone is set to be released in December, and people can’t wait to lay their hands on it based on its features. However, there are speculations around that the phone could be priced at a price of up to Rs. 37,999.