Innjoo, the much-loved and respected phone makers in Nigeria (haha 😀 pun intended) has launched yet another smartphone in its lineup, the Innjoo Pro, and this time it’s not into the Nigerian market (appears Innjoo has grabbed the notion that we don’t like them over here); the Innjoo Pro has been released silently into the Saudi Arabian market on popular e-commerce site Souq.com.
The Innjoo Pro, in my opinion, is simply meant to be called the Innjoo Max 3 Pro, since most of its new features are upgraded versions of the specs of the Innjoo Max 3. Don’t agree? Why not go through the below specs review of the Innjoo Pro first?
Innjoo Pro Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Innjoo Pro comes in the phablets section, packing a 6-inch IPS display with a rather disappointing HD (1080 * 720) display resolution. I mean, how on earth would you put an HD resolution on a 6-inch display in Q4 2016??? When I heard about the Innjoo Pro, I thought it would be a brand new thing from the company that has failed us multiple times, but unfortunately, it seems to be the same old story once again.
The Innjoo Pro packs a 4000 mAh Li-Po battery (with Fast Charge feature) and is powered by the same Quad-core 1GHz MT6735P found in the Max 3. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD.
The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor and a dual SIM slot which has support for 4G LTE network bands. It sports a 13MP camera with Autofocus at the back and an 8MP selfie shooter at the front. The Innjoo Pro runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with some useful software features and support for Arabic, English, Spanish and French languages amongst others.
Innjoo Pro Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 900/1800.
- 3G: WCDMA 2100.
- 4G: FDD 1800.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 160.2 * 82.4 * 8.6 mm.
- Weight: 193g.
- Display: 6-inch, 1280 * 720 pixels HD, IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal (Aluminium) design.
- Form Factor: –
- Colours: Grey, Gold & Rose Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: Mediatek MT6735P.
- Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720 MP1.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Gravity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13 MP, Autofocus.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Front-facing: 8MP.
- Music Support: OGG, AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: LRC lyrics synchronising, Photo Album, Stereo speaker.
- Video Support: AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4(support to 1080P:1920×1080).
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: micro USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: No.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 4,000 mAh.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: Office software, Skype.
- Launch Date: October 24, 2016.
- Availability: October 24, 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Souq Saudi Arabia (Buy Now).
- Offline: Unavailable.
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: N 62000.
- Kenya: KES 14983.
- Ghana: GHS 592.
- India: Rs. 9897.
- China: CNY 1002.5
- USA: $148.
- UK: GBP 121.
Innjoo Pro Availability and Price Details in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Innjoo Pro is currently available only in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) on Souq.com (store link above) at the price of 555 SAR. The phone comes in Rose Gold, Gold and Grey colours and would cost around N60,000 when available in Nigeria.