Samsung Mobile has launched the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt smartphone in India, adding yet another device to its Galaxy lineup in the country. The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is a variant of the Samsung Galaxy On7 2016 that was launched in China in September, and both feature almost the same specs with the only difference being the processor.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt also shares almost the same features with the Galaxy J7 Prime which was launched last month, with the only difference being the internal storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The SoC contains a 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos 7870 processor which is the main difference between it and the Galaxy On7 (2016); the latter is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor.
The Galaxy On Nxt comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage capacity where it differs from the Galaxy J7 Prime which comes with 16GB of internal storage. The internal memory of the On Nxt can be expanded up to 256GB via micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture. It comes with a fingerprint sensor and supports 4G LTE via a dual SIM slot. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s custom UI on top.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications (Summary)
- 2G GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900.
- 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900).
- 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800).
- 4G TDD-LTE: B38(2600), B40(2300).
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano SIM, Dual Standby).
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s UI (Touchwiz).
- Dimensions: 151.7 * 75 * 8mm.
- Weight: 167g.
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 * 1080 pixels Full HD, IPS touchscreen.
- Build: Touchscreen Bar Form Factor.
- Colours: Gold and Black.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.6GHz.
- Processor Name: Exynos 7870.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T830.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Available Memory: 24.6 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: CMOS 13 MP, f/1.9 aperture, Autofocus, LED flash.
- Video recording: Yes, FHD (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps.
- Front-facing: CMOS 8MP, f/1.9 aperture.
- Music Support: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes, Stereo speaker(s).
- Audio: Playback Time up to 84 hours.
- Video Support: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM.
- FM Radio: Unavailable.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, GPS + GLONASS + Beidou.
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- USB OTG: No.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Extra Features: Supports accessories like Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2 and Gear IconX.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh.
- Power Management: Marshmallow Battery saving mode.
- Launch Date: Thursday, 20th of October 2016.
- Availability: Thursday, 20th of October 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Flipkart (Buy Link) [Exclusive].
- Offline: Not available.
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: N120,000
- Kenya: KES 28,069
- Ghana: GHS 1107.
- India: Rs. 18,490
- China: CNY 1866.
- USA: $277.
- Europe: GBP 226.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Availability and Price Details in Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is available exclusively from Flipkart (see buy now link above) at a starting price of Rs. 18,490. The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes in Gold and Black colour versions and would cost around N120,0000 in Nigeria, KES 28,069 in Kenya and GHS 1107 in Ghana when it becomes available in Africa.
Where to Buy Samsung Phones/Tablets S & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 View Price Offers, Click Here!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 View Price Offers, Click Here!
Jumia Ghana |from GH?159 View Price Offers, Click Here!
We ♥ Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…