The latest Xiaomi Redmi 3 is a 5-inch Android phone and the resolution of the screen is 720p. And this time the Xiaomi Redmi 3 screen seems to have good quality control, and no “light leakage”, “bad” and so on.
It comes with a 4,100 milliamp-hour (mAh) battery — unheard of in its size class — and a price tag of just $699 yuan, or $106 US. The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is called single-handed artifact.
The all-metal body Xiaomi Redmi 3 managed to fit that battery into its body which has 0.33 inch (8.5mm) thickness, with the total phone weight being 5.1 ounces (144 grams). As far as design goes, we’re not going to beat around the bush: It’s pretty much and Android in iPhone 6s clothing, which can be a good or a bad thing, depending on your perspective (right, HTC?).
– Full metal body, 5-Inch 720P HD display
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz)
– 139.3 mm X 69.6 mm X 8.5mm
– 4100 mAh battery
– 13 MP rear unit, 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), 5 MP front camera
– 16GB ROM , 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
– Expandable storage up to 128 GB (VFAT)
– Priced at ¥699 (Approx. $106)(N23,800)
Xiaomi Redmi 3 will make its first appearance on Xiaomi official website as from January, 2016 in China. There is no info about global announcement for this device in other countries yet.
Wanna talk or ask questions about the Xiaomi Redmi 3! We ♥ Comments, Let’s talk about it in the comment box below…