TikTok is climbing the ladder of its success by targetting young generation boys and girls by giving them an opportunity to become popular in the social media world. TikTok (Also known as musically.ly) first launched and started in China by a company name ByteDance. And in a short period of time, the app also became popular in India and the US. Today, lots of superstars are rising their popularity on social media using TikTok. Even celebrities can’t stop themselves from using this app to satisfy their acting and singing talent.
Moreover, film producers are hiring young generation boys and girls by watching their talent on the TikTok app which is fairly good. Because due to this, lots of beautiful and talented youngers who are poor financially have got the opportunity to earn their living. In this article, I will not give too much explanation about this app but show you 5 Best Ways to Download TikTok Videos on iPhone. So, let’s start this article and let me first explain about TikTok app.
In this article we talk about:
What is the TikTok App?
TikTok App is a type of app which allows users to make 15 seconds video with too many different types of dialogs, elements, and music. And it let users share it on Web including all social media’s like Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. In this app, users can comment, save, rate, share videos for free.
And in order to access TikTok app content, any user just needs a Google account or Facebook. And you can start exploring entertainment and romantic videos on the TikTok platform. TikTok is available for both Android and iOS devices, and you can use it and download TikTok Videos on iPhone and Android. But in this article, I will only show you how you can save TikTok Videos on iPhone devices. And the best part is, I’m going to show you 5 different ways to download TikTok Videos on the iPhone, and if first doesn’t work, you can try other options.
4 Best Ways to Download TikTok Videos on iPhone
Let me first clear you that you will be definitely able to download TikTok Videos on your iPhone device. However, below I listed the top 4 different ways and hopefully one’s will work you for. So, here are the 4 Best Ways to Download TikTok Videos on the iPhone:
1. Save Video
TikTok by default gives the iPhone users access to save their contents for offline use. Meanwhile, you can save any videos from TikTok iso app on your iPhone in just a second and without putting too much effort. Here’s how you can save TikTok Videos on the iPhone device:
- Start the app and select any videos or Tap on the Home button to play random TikTok video.
- Once a video is running on TikTok, you will see a share button, just tap on it.
- When you tap on the share button, you will get all the social media option to share along with the option to Save video.
- Just tap on Save video button and in seconds that video will be saved to your phone storage and you can enjoy that offline.
Save video option is the easiest way to download TikTok videos on the iPhone and perhaps, the official way too. The video will get saved to default photos app on iPhone and under a separate folder name will be TikTok. Now, let me show you the next method to download TikTok videos in the iso device.
2. An alternative method of “Save Videos.”
Interestingly, there is an alternative method of official way to save TikTok videos on the iPhone. But it does require one extra app called Instagram. So, in this method, you just need to share any TikTok video to Instagram, and from there you can download the shared video on your iPhone. Let’s me show you step by step process to do that:
- First, download and install Instagram on your iPhone from the app store, or you can also use Instagram on Web. But I recommend using the Instagram app on your iPhone. And sign in or up on Instagram.
- Now, go the TikTok and play the video you want to download.
- Click on share button or icon. Once you play any video on TikTok App, you will see a share button at the right sidebar.
- From the share option, select Instagram stories. This will redirect you to Instagram where the video will automatically start uploading.
- Press on the Download icon and save the video on iPhone storage.
- Now, cancel the uploading because who wants to randomly post TikTok videos on Instagram stories. Are you?
So, that how you can download TikTok Videos on the iPhone using the Instagram app. And once your work of downloading video from TikTok done, just remove the Instagram if its useless for you. Some Videos on TikTok doesn’t have direct save videos option, but you can use this method as an alternative of “Save Video” option. Now, let me show you the 3rd method.
3. Save as GIF
TikTok by default gives us an option to save any videos as a GIF, but for some reason users hate it. Maybe because in GIF format, sounds don’t run or support. But still, it is a method to download TikTok video on the iPhone. So, here is the step by step process to download TikTok videos on the iPhone:
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone and play any video which you want to download.
- Tap on Share icon from video overlay. Once you play any video on TikTok, the share icon automatically gets appear.
- In share option, you will find share as GIF option, just tap on it.
- And select the medium you want to share like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I recommend to share it on WhatsApp because it will be great and fast sharing.
- Now, from WhatsApp, you can easily download Video on your iPhone.
Note, you may not find Share as a GIF option in all videos. Usually, in those videos who has tons of elements and filters applied. So, this option may not be liked by most of you. But still, those who want to download TikTok videos on iPhone as a GIF then you can easily follow this method. Now, let’s move to the next method.
4. Total App
Fortunately, there is a TikTok video downloader app which is called Total. Using this app, you can download any Video from TikTok on your iPhone easily. You just need to copy the link of the TikTok Video and past that on Total app to fetch the video there and download it on iPhone. Here are the steps to download TikTok videos on the iPhone using Total app:
- First, download and install the Total app from the official app store on your iPhone.
- Now, open any TikTok video or play. Once you installed the Total app from the official iPhone app store, start the TikTok and run any video you want to download.
- Click on share icon and copy the link of the Video. From the share option, you will find a copy link option.
- Go to the Total app and click on the Internet world icon. You will find this option at the right bottom in the Total app.
- Paste the link in the search and press Go button from your Android keyboard. Once you tap on the globe button, you will get a search box in the next tab. Just past the link you copied in search box and press go button from keyboard.
- Once you press the go button, that video will instantly get available there. Just tap on the play and in seconds after playing the video, you will receive a notice on the video overlay. That notification is basically of downloading.
- Press on green tick button and download the TikTok video on your iPhone.
So, that’s how you can download TikTok Video on iPhone using Total app. This method is the safest and recommended method to download videos from TikTok on the iPhone. And this will work for almost all of you if. So, if you are really tired of finding a way to download TikTok videos on the iPhone, then you should definitely try this, and I’m sure this will work 100%.
In this article, I have shown you four different ways to download TikTok videos on the iPhone. Meanwhile, you have four options to try and download, and if one doesn’t work you can jump to the next method, and if that doesn’t work, you can move to the next one.
According to my experience, the 4th method I listed will work for most of you who are looking to save or download TikTok videos on the iPhone. In that method, you will use an app for downloading which you can also call TikTok video downloader. But the app name is Total app. But the best and easiest method to download TikTok videos on the iPhone is to “save video” option. But this option doesn’t appear in all the TikTok videos. So, first look for this and if it’s available then use this option and if it doesn’t then I recommend to install Total app and use it for Downloading TikTok Videos on iPhone.
Hopefully, you liked this one? If so, I just appreciate it if you share this article with your friends. Also, the comment below which method worked great for you. I’ll see you in the next one.