In a technology driven world, becoming a tech savvy is certainly the new cool. With lots of people surfing the internet and being acquainted, business and services have found their way online, so there is no doubt that this is the future.
The online space is already crowded, people’s attention is minimal. So having your target audience pay attention to you, needs to be earned.
As a blogger or website owner, your focus is to reach out to a specified audience with contents that are informative, educational and inspirational.
It is, therefore, essential that bloggers and website owners provide an answer to the question of “why should visitor spend time on site? Considering that, there are other websites or blogs contending for people’s attention. To get timeless ideas for attracting more visitors and yielding more sales, you can consider the tips below.
Have a checklist and ensure you make changes where necessary.
- Site design: your site design is more important than anything you could imagine, so you need to ensure the information on it provides value to the visitor you also need to ensure that your site is well optimized for speed, as this largely determines the traffic your sites attracts.
- Content: your communication has to be truly incredible and captivating. The content you provide on your blog is your marketing tools; hence, it needs to be structured to meet your audience expectations. Write about interesting topics and you may go an extra mile by trying to interview someone that your audience would find exciting.
- Optimization: Ensure to optimize your headline and content URL for search engines. Use an SEO-optimized platform [or plug-in] and register your website on Google Webmaster The Google keyword tool will always come in handy; it helps find popular keywords. For examples, a tech. Blogger who is focused on promoting or writings reviews for computer and laptops, he/she may use keywords like ”best laptops’,” portable computer ”,”laptops online”, best office laptop” etc. Then further hyperlink this product directly with the deep link features.
- Creativity: dare to be different, try out something new, write about things people would find very attention grabbing and they would love to share. Use compelling headlines and concrete examples that individuals can relate with as it keeps them anticipating for more. Short videos, pictures a well designed and aesthetically infographic all have visuals impacts that allow connection with the reader and the capability to spread your brand.
- Old tricks: try going over your old content and takes note of which piece attracted the highest open rates, the most comments, the most page views and yes, of course, the most shares. You can learn from what made it stand out and what can be done to make it better. Try also to figure out how other sites are bringing in visitors and attempt their techniques.
- Socialize: having done all mentioned, crown this up with engaging with your visitors , make them know yours appreciate their time spent visiting, and would always want to have them updated. Try incorporating mailing list, comments, and share on Twitter, Facebook, Google plus Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and so on.
Now it’s time to pass the keyboard to you guys. Do you have anything to add to the above tips. kindly lay down your comments or questions below.
Remember that your comments, questions, and thoughts are highly welcome and most appreciated.
Do not forget to share this post with friends so they can find it helpful and resourceful.