Anthem for PC: Game Review
Anthem invites you to have an immersive experience in a cooperative Action RPG which is set in a new and mysterious world. Adventure together and form a team with up to three other players in a cooperative adventure which gives you both skills and combined effort. As you proceed in the game, you will discover a gripping story filled with a lot of memorable characters. You will also progress both your abilities as a Javelin pilot. As you rank up, you will be able to collect gears and complete milestones which unlocks amazing personalization options.
Anthem will be coming on February 22, 2019, on the hit platforms like PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4. Anthem features a world which is both beautiful and deadly. You can also join the beta by pre-ordering from the official site. When you do, you will play as a freelancer who can control the suit that we have seen and are tasked to protect the civilians of Tarthis.
Anthem Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Core i5-3450 / AMD FX-6350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: 2 GB GeForce GTX 950 / Radeon R9 270
Anthem Recommended Requirements:
- Processor: Core i7-6700K / Ryzen 7 1700
- RAM: 12 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 470
Coming Soon (We’ll Provide You With The Best Cracked Version Of This Game)
How to Download and Install Anthem
- First off, you need to download the game file using either Utorrent/BitTorrent or any other torrent software.
- Once the file download is complete, run the setup.exe file.
- Install the game completely. This may take a while.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Done.
- Now, go to your desktop and launch the game using “Run as administrator.” This will help save the game in case something goes wrong.
That is all!