How To Add And Edit Widgets on iPhone X
There are different changes you can make to your iPhone and these include changing widgets. In this guide, we will show you how to change widgets on the new iPhone X.
How To Change Widgets on iPhone X
To change the widgets on your iPhone X, follow the steps below.
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Tap and hold on any empty space on the Home screen.
- Tap on the Widgets icon to edit Home Screen.
- Tap on any other widget to add it to your home screen.
- After the widget has been added to your home screen, you can customize it by tapping and holding on its settings. You can also use that to remove it.
How To Rearrange Icons on Your Homescreen
To rearrange icons on your iPhone X, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the app you want to move.
- Tap on it and drag it to wherever you want to move it to.
- When you have gotten to the position you want to put it, you can release it.