Bigboss repo is another tweak for the Cydia app for iOS devices. We have previously discussed a few methods which you can use to get paid apps and games for free on your iPhone or iPad. Most of them do not even require jailbreaking which makes them even better. Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad isn’t a good idea as it harms the security of your iOS device. As such, it is better to find other methods which do not involve jailbreaking your iOS device. Today I will be teaching you how to add and install Bigboss Repo on your iOS device without jailbreaking it. The method is quite easy now, thanks to Cydia. It requires no form of jailbreaking at all.
Bigboss repo enables you to get applications which are in the App Store app through which you can get free and paid apps. Using this tweak, you will be able to get a lot of apps on your iPhone or iPad like Appcake, PP25, IAPCrazy and many other iOS apps. Without any further delay, let us proceed to the guide on how to add and install Bigboss repo on iPhone or iPad.
How To Add And Install Bigboss Repo on iPhone or iPad
Below are the steps which will guide you to install Bigboss repo on your iOS device. Make sure you follow them carefully.
How To Add Bigboss Repo Source to Cydia
- First of all, download and install the Cydia app on your iOS device.
- Next, open the Cydia App Store.
- Now, you need to tap on the Sources icon which is at the bottom of the screen, next to the Star icon.
- Tap on Edit at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on Add which is at the top left corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will come up on the screen requesting that you type a URL
- Copy this URL: https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia and paste it into the source box.
- Click on “Add Source” to complete the process.
You have successfully added the Bigboss source to Cydia.
How To Install Bigboss Repo on Cydia
- Now open the Cydia app and then scroll down the homepage until you see the “More Package Sources” option. Tap on it.
- This will direct you to a page of “More Sources”.Tap on the Bigboss option under the Default sources section.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen. Tap on OK.
- After you have done that, it will start installing the Bigboss repo app. The installation process might take a while but not too long.
- After the installation process is done, tap on the Manage button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Sources”.
- The Bigboss app will appear along with other already installed apps on Cydia on your iOS device.
That’s all. You have successfully added and installed the Bigboss repo app on your iPhone or iPad. If you experienced any issue, please post a comment. Thank you!