The bank account you had added to the peer to peer money transfer feature on Whatsapp is no longer your favourite option as you do not use it much. As such, you want to add a new bank account to your Whatsapp Payment on your iOS or Android device to set it as your primary option for sending and receiving money. Do not worry; there are only a few steps required to add a new one to the mix.
And once you have added a new bank account, you can choose to set it as your default option. If you also wish to remove it later on, there is an option to do that as well. Read on to learn how it works.
How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on iPhone and Android
How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on iPhone
- Open Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the Settings tab at the bottom right corner of the screen and then tap on Payments.
- Now, you need to tap on “Add New Account.”
- Next, you will see a list of all the UPI supported banks on the screen. Tap on your bank to add it.
- Tap on Done.
How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on Android
- Launch Whatsapp on your Android device.
- Next, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on Payments and then tap on “Add New Account.”
Up next, a long list of all the UPI supported banks will appear on the screen. Tap on your bank to add it.
How to Delete or Change Default WhatsApp Payment Bank Account on iPhone and Android
Whatsapp lets you manage your Whatsapp Payment bank accounts without any stress at all. Based on what you want, you can choose to delete a bank account or change your default account. Check out this article to learn how to do that.
That is all!
Have Your Say
I’m really excited that the peer-to-peer money transfer feature is finally on its way out. It’s going to expedite digital payment system around the world in a really huge way. What do you think of it? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
You might want to catch up on these posts as well: