How To Easily Add/Remove a New Page to the Home Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
If you are using a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus for the first time, of course, you will appreciate the advantages that come with the preinstalled apps on your device.
However, getting the most out of all these apps might require you using their widgets and what happens when you run out of space on the home screen?
Well, adding a new page to your home screen is the best solution in such cases. In this guide, we will be talking about how to easily add a new page to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
How To Easily Add/Remove a New Page to the Home screen on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
How To Easily Add a New Page to Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Homescreen
Before we proceed with this tutorial, you need to make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus is turned on and you already have access to the phone’s home screen. Now let us proceed.
- First off, go to the home screen on the device.
- Next, press and hold the Bixby key on the left until the home screen gets smaller.
- Now scroll through the home screens till you get to the one with a ‘+’ icon in the middle.
- Tap on the plus icon.
- When you tap on the plus icon, you will be adding new pages to your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus home screen.
Alternative Method to Add New Pages to HomeScreen
- First of all, turn your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Next, go to the home screen and the tap and hold on any empty space on the home screen.
- Next click on Page to add a new page to your phone’s home screen.
How To Remove Page, Widget or App From Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Homescreen
- First off, power on the Samsung Galaxy S88 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Next, go to the home screen and then go to the Recent button options.
- Next select which page, widget or app you wish to remove from the home screen.
So hope this article was of help? In case you have any questions or you are confused you can connect with us in the comment section below. Thank you.