If you are looking for the lowest price on Aero Contractors flights for your next holiday, you are actually in the right place. One outstanding feature about Aero Contractors is that it has a fast and powerful search engine which quickly filters among hundreds of airlines and returns the cheapest flights for your desired route in a flight. So What Is Expected Of You? Just enter in your preferred destinations and select from the list of Aero Contractors cheap flights available.
If peradventure you are not certain on where to go, Aero Contractors offers flights on hundreds of different routes for great prices which you can discover with their speedy search engine. So, why are you still wasting time? Book your Aero Contractors flight to your destinations worldwide.
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION: have in mind that a valid passport is required for all international flights and some countries require a valid Entry Visa. Photo ID is required for all passengers.
- CHECK-IN: Passengers must arrive for check-in at least 2 Hours before departure. Also, have in mind that Check-in closes 40 Minutes before departure. Failure to turn up for the flight attracts a “No Show” penalty.
NOTE: "Check-in" for all international flights are done at the international airport.
- Checked Baggage Allowance: Maximum 30kg for Business class and 20kg for Economy class
- Baggage shouldn't be excess but any baggage in excess of Checked Baggage allowance will be charged an excess fee per kilo.
- Are you aware that Only one piece of hand luggage, not more than 6 kg, and 45cm x 33cm x 20cm, is allowed in the cabin?
- Aero Contractors accepts no liability for Fragile, Valuable or Perishable Articles, including Camera Equipment, Telecommunications Equipment (mobile phones, PDA’s), Laptop Computers, Cash, and Jewelry; or for damages like Scratches, Scuffs, Dents, Cuts, Wheels; or Damage due to over packing and manufacturer’s defect.
- Look after your baggage and it is best for you to place your name and address on the outside and inside of your baggage. Carry valuable items including Cash, Medicine, and Prescriptions with you as hand baggage on board the aircraft.
- for all the valid travel Document for the journey, It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that he/she is in possession of it. This ticket is not transferable.
- In the case of Pregnant women who are less than 32 weeks, they are required to present a medical report at check-in certifying that they are fit to fly. It is mandatory for pregnant women to complete the “Pregnant Women Waiver Of Indemnity And Release Form”. Otherwise pregnant women over 32 weeks are NOT fit to fly.
- Kindly reschedule your booking if you change your travel plans. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your onward or return reservation.
Aero Contractors Customer Care Number, Contact Details & Office Addresses
Aero Lagos International Airport Office
Room 2058 2nd Floor
Murtala Mohammed International Airport
Aero Contractors Lagos Airport Office
Murtala Mohammed Airport
Ticket HelpDesk: email@example.com
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aero Abuja Airport Office
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
Aero Transcorp Hilton Hotel Sales Desk
Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja
Aero Warri Airport Office
Osubi Airport Warri,
Aero Benin Office
Aero Calabar Office
Magaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar
Cross Rivers State
Aero Enugu Office
Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu
Aero Port Harcourt Office
Omagwa International Airport, Port Harcourt
Aero Port Harcourt Old Airport Office
Nigerian Airforce Base
P.O.Box 896, Port Harcourt
Aero Owerri Office
Aero Kano Office
Aminu Kano International Airport,Kano
Aero Uyo Office
Ibom Ekot AirportUyo,
Akwa Ibom State
Aero Ghana Office
KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Accra – Ghana