Airtel in a way of satisfying customers, has extends their customer services to Whatsapp messenger. You do not need to call 121 and wait for like forever before attended to. You can now lay your complaint to Airtel via their Whatsapp customer care lines.
Now they have launched five (5) dedicated Customer Care Whatsapp contact numbers for their subscribers to reach out and get their issues solved.
Here are the 5 Airtel Dedicated Whatsapp Customer Care Number:
Also Check Out:
To chat with Airtel customer care representatives via Whatsapp, add any of the above numbers to your Whatsapp list and start chatting immediately with any of the Airtel customer care representative.
- Nigeria Telcos to Increase Data Price Effective From Dec 1st 2016
- How Borrow Money From ETISALAT, AIRTEL, GLO, & MTN
- MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers You Can Reach
- Ten things to know about Airtel’s Unlimited data plan
- Cisco Nigeria hosts #GirlsPowerTechday in support of the annual United Nations International Girls in ICT day
- How To Unlock Glo 4G Huawei E5377BS-508 MiFi