If you are living in the US and searching for a pocket-friendly, and affordable smartphone, then this may just be for you. Alcatel Dawn just like an eagle has landed on two of the strongest mobile carriers in the US – Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile.
Alcatel Dawn is a budget device that packs a 4.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The modest device is powered by a quad-core 1.1GHz processor as well as cramming a 1GB RAM and 8GB of inbuilt storage bank. The onboard storage can be ramped up a little with a microSD card, precisely up to a mild 32GB max.
The Alcatel Dawn features a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 3MP front camera. The dawn device draws its power from a 1700mAh battery under its hood.
The Alcatel Dawn is available on Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile, and subscribers have the option of buying this cheap and affordable phone exclusively from the two Sprint – owned pre-paid carriers starting at only $69.99 US dollars. Wow!
The device isn’t a high-end smartphone, and it never pretended to be. With modest specs, modest price tag and the latest version of Android 6.0 marshmallow
The order can be made online, and the carriers will provide standard shipping for free. If you are interested, visit your nearby Virgin or Boost location to get one.
Other Hot News:
- Samsung Wireless Charging Stand can simultaneously charge two devices
- Photos from the iPhone 8 and iPhone X official launch
- The Xiaomi Mi 7 could use Samsung’s 6-inch OLED displays
- This Mobile Phone Works Without Batteries
- Apple Trippling iPhone 8 Production – Gearing Up For A Grand 10th Anniversary
- BlackBerry Desperately Seek A Comeback – Signs License Agreement Deal To Promote Sales In India & Other Countries