Android 9 Pie for Galaxy Note 8 with One UI: Download Firmware and Installation Guide
Android 9 Pie for Galaxy Note8 with One UI: Download Firmware and Installation Guide
Also for the Galaxy Note 8, the update is available with PDA code N950FXXU5DSB2 that brings Android 9 Pie on the phablet of Samsung released last year, which then receives the latest version of Android with new graphics.
It also comes through a Bulgarian Android 9 Pie firmware but that works perfectly on any local device for the Galaxy Note 8 with model code SM-N950F and with all phone operators.
Obviously, it brings with it all the graphics novelties of the One UI of Samsung and all the functional ones of the new version of Android introduced by Google.
Let me remind you that the manual update of an original and official firmware does not invalidate the warranty. The operation is simple and will allow you to remove all the operator customizations and have a Galaxy Note 8 in all respects updated to the latest firmware available. Although it is distributed in Bulgaria, it has the Italian language and works perfectly with all countries’ Note 8.
You will need to flash the original Samsung official ROM via ODIN with the known procedure to flash all the official Samsung firmware.
Firmware details English Galaxy Note 8 based on Android 9 Pie
|Model name||Galaxy Note8|
|Build date||Fri, 08 Feb 2019 12:56:14 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||02/01/2019|
Install Android 9 Pie for Galaxy Note 8 model SM-N950F
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Having installed Samsung SmartSwitch or Galaxy Note8 Drivers so that your PC will recognize the Smartphone correctly
Step by Step Guide to install Android 9 on Galaxy Note 8
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed SmartSwitch or at least the drivers of your Galaxy Note 8 so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your Galaxy Note 8.
- Put it in Download Mode (Simultaneously press Volume Down + Home key + Power)
- Confirmation dates with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, Unzip ODIN and open it
- Connect the Galaxy Note 8 to the PC via USB
- Start ODIN and wait for the Galaxy Note 8 to be recognized (COM will appear in Yellow)
- Put the files of the ROM in AP (MD5) ( Bootloader -> BL, PDA -> AP , PHONE -> CP, CSC -> CSC ) after decompressing the ZIP file you will get a file with MD5 extension. If you have only one .TAR or .MD5 file, you have to put it on AP.
- Make sure that re-partition is NOT flagged
- Click on Start and wait for the RETURN of the Galaxy Note 8
- Finished, you have updated to the original NO BRAND Italian firmware the Galaxy Note 8with the latest official available ROM.
- If you had to catch up with problems of rebooting or blocking I suggest you do all the wipe (wipe/factory reset) or repeat the flash procedure.
If you have any doubts or questions, please comment on this article for assistance.