Have you noticed how fast Google has expressed itself about the release of the new Android Q operating system releases? The first Beta with the 3 exclusive novelties of the moment is making jealous those who are still looking forward to the latest stable update for the Android 9.0 Pie firmware. Apparently the sand in the hourglass is gradually running out for the owners of these devices and let’s face it, it was also now. Here is the new list of phones that will update within a few weeks.
Android Pie update: smartphones optimized for the new OS
- Samsung: the whole Galaxy S8 series, S8 +, S9 and S9 +; already confirmed Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9; Galaxy A6 and A6 +, Galaxy A9 2018, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A8 and A8 +, as well as Galaxy J4, J6 and its Plus versions.
- OnePlus: all devices from Oneplus 3, including T. versions
- LG : V35 ThinQ end of March; V30 and 30S; V40; G6 2017; V20; Q8; Q9; X5.
- Honor: Honor 10 already confirmed, View 10 (and Lite) and Honor Play.
- Huawei: already on Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, comes on P10 and P20 (in all possible versions), Mate 9 and Mate 20 (also in the Lite / Pro versions).
- Asus: ZenFone 5, 5 Lite and 5Z with attached ROG Phone.
- Motorola: there is no shortage of models from Z2 onwards, with Motor X4, Moto G6 and E5 (all versions).
- Sony: XZ, XZ1, XZ2 and XZ3 already arrived, almost ready on XA2, XA2 Ultra and XA2 Plus.
- Xiaomi: among the devices still waiting we have the Mi Mix series from 2S onwards; Mi 8, Mi 8 Lite and Mi 8 SE; Mi Max 3; I 6X; Redmi Note; Redmi S2 and Redmi 6 Pro.
- Nokia: all models from the Nokia 3 to the Nokia 8 will have Pie by October 2019.