The current Apple iPhone SE will soon celebrate its second birthday, introduced in March 2016. This year Apple has only slightly updated it by increasing internal storage. However, according to today’s information, we should expect a successor, which is now known as iPhone SE 2. The leak, according to the Taiwanese company Economic Daily News, was scheduled for the first half of 2018.
Some parts of the equipment are known today. Unfortunately, not much about the size of the display. The Apple A10 processor and 2GB of memory will be under the hood. In the case of storage space, it should be possible to choose between 32 GB and 128 GB. The primary camera will still have 12 megapixels; the front camera will be upgraded to 5 megapixels. It will slightly boost the battery to 1,700 mAh. Due to the fact that there is still plenty of time left for the performance, the specifications may change.
At this point, it is unclear whether Apple plans to still leave the iPhone SE design on the SE 2 or give it the iPhone 5S or iPhone SE look, or maybe Apple plans to replace this design with something new.
See Apple iPhone SE 2 Leaked Specs
|DIMENSIONS||123.8 × 58.6 × 7.6 mm , 113 g|
|DISPLAY||TFT IPS, 4 ” (1 136 × 640 px)|
|CAMERA||12 Mpx , Video: 3,840 × 2,160 px, 30 fps|
|PROCESSOR||Apple A9 , 2 × 1.8 GHz|
|CONNECTIVITY||LTE: 150/75 Mbps, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|BATTERY PACK||1 624 mAh|
In Other News:
- New schemes of the iPhone SE 2 confirm its design
- LEAKED: Samsung Dex Pad will launch with the Galaxy S9 Smartphone
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi 6X photo leaks directly from the assembly line and reveals new details
- Xiaomi Mi 6X jacket appeared in a store in China, and confirms the design of the leaks of the device
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S can be launched ahead of the MWC 2018 event