Apple introduced a new iPad with a 9.7″ display this March, which was relatively more affordable. The latest releases claim that Apple will try to continue with this strategy and that Tim Cook is considering releasing a new model that will be even cheaper.
According to DigiTimes, the new iPad could be seen in the second quarter of 2018. The cheapest version of the new iPad could start at $ 259. If this affirmation is true, the new iPad may become a much more affordable model.
New leaks are currently not being verified, and we have yet to come up with more common sense and the burden of skepticism. The lower price of new iPads could increase their sales, which could well play Apple in the carat, as the tablet market is constantly falling, but the iPad would be less expensive to cut or at least slightly reduce. Some sources also argue that if Apple sets aggressive pricing for its products, a new battle may come in between a wave of competitors like Samsung, Amazon, Huawei, or Lenovo.
In Other News:
- Apple announces an event on March 27, new devices on the way?
- Apple confirms that iPhone 8 and X will not have performance reduction because of battery; see why
- iPhone Xs can bring high-capacity ‘L’ battery manufactured by LG
- Qualcomm surpassed Apple, leading the SoC market share in Q3 / 2017
- It looks like Xiaomi is getting ready to go into the US market instead.
- How To Check Purchase History Of Detailed App Store and iTunes On iOS 11