A few days after releasing iOS 11.2.2, which came with some fixes for the Specter crash, the Cupertino giant decided to release the fifth test version of iOS 11.2.5, the next major update for the platform.
The new build arrives 48 hours after the arrival of Beta 4 and does not contain notes specifying new features, but generally, this type of build includes security enhancements and bug fixes already known.
Currently, only developers registered with the Apple Developer Center will be able to access the new software, but within a few days, a Beta Public version should be available.
IOS 11.2.5 Beta 5 arrives weighing about 1.90GB and may be one of the latest Beta builds before the release of the final version (which has no release date yet).
It is worth remembering that the system is still in the testing phase, so it is important to take into account the emergence of bugs and incompatibility with some apps, before installing it on your main device.
Did you install the system on your iDevice? Share the Mobile Experience and your experience using the space below for comments.
In Other News:
- WhatsApp will allow you to delete messages up to an hour after sending them
- Mandrake Linux creator prepares its version of Android
- These are the best Android and iOS apps of the week
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- Motorola introduces five smartphones in Moto G6 and E5 series
- LG Start Rollout Android 8.0 (Oreo) For LG V30