We are happy to present to you all the best alternatives to Corsaro Nero. After a few days when the site has been closed, the official site can now be reached again on the following page: ilcorsaronero.link. Do not visit the clones of ilcorsaronero.me, you may find files infected with malware, be careful when opening a web page.
The P2P (Point-to-Point File Sharing) as a Torrent user has lost in recent years in favor of alternatives such as streaming, but remain one of the most popular methods of distributing content on the Internet.
Torrent is the file format in which the information of the shared content is stored in the BitTorrent protocol, certainlythe most used today among those available for peer networks, although there are others such as eDonkey or eMule.
Ever since pioneers like Napster at the turn of the century, these content sharing methods have been criminalized by industry and have become synonymous with piracy, but their use as such is legal like any other and, for example, they are widely used to distribute open-source software such as GNU/Linux distributions and others. It is also used in other applications such as VoIP communications.
The best alternatives to Corsaro Nero
There is no specific data on the use of Torrent, but millions of users use it every day if we add up all the peer networks, even if, as we said, the total has decreased after the boom in streaming services and complaints against sites Web where they advertise, collect, serve or act as a content search engine.
- The Pirate Bay. The pirate ship is still afloat after 16 years and numerous complaints, after suffering substantial downtime in 2018. It also continues to operate from its.org domain, but it is unclear whether it will continue to do so in the future. It climbs from third place in 2018, is ranked 169th in Alexa, and is one of the best alternatives to the Black Corsair.
- YTS.lt. He is the unofficial successor of the late YTS or YIFY group and specializes in film. It has recently been the subject of three lawsuits in the United States and although it has signed an agreement for damages, the site itself remains online. Maintains the position of last year.
- 1337x. Keeps its place in the top three. Unlike other more specialized search sites, it has a loyal group of users who provide new content on a daily basis.
- RARBG. The site operates from multiple domains and if they were taken into account it would be higher on this list. Created in 2008, it specializes in high-quality video content. It holds last year’s position and occupies position 428 in Alexa.
- NYAA.yes. The resurrection of the famous torrent anime site remains well-positioned and has risen by one point since 2018.
- Torrentz2. A replacement for the original Torrentz.eu site, which voluntarily closed its doors in 2016. The site does not host torrent files but is still a popular meta-search engine.
- ExtraTorrent. Another website was shut down a few years ago, but ExtraTorrent is coming back stronger than ever. In it, we find a wide variety of content, with films, series, books, software, and adult content. In fact, its creators do not hide at any time that their project was born as an alternative to extratorrent.cc.
- EZTV.io. The original TV-torrent distribution group EZTV closed after a hostile takeover in 2015, with new owners claiming ownership of the brand. He has a new domain and has grown two places since 2018.
- LimeTorrents. It has been online for over a decade. Like many other items on this list, it is blocked by ISPs in countries around the world, reducing global traffic.
- Fitgirl Repacks. Specialized in the repacking of games, it is not a traditional torrent site and its content is published in other media, although it also offers its own links and is therefore added to the list.
- Tamil Rockers. Based in India, it offers content in English and despite the arrests of alleged administrators, the portal remains online
- Zoogle.com. Another website that has managed to take advantage of the closure of other more powerful ones to progressively make room among the most visited. It stands out for being one of those with intrusive advertising and, as soon as you access it, you can view a list of the most active torrents of the moment, in addition to those just loaded. You may need to “complete” a captcha before logging in.
- Torlock.com. Torlock has a page where we can see the most popular torrents in each category, as well as the most popular ones added in the last 24 hours. Again, on the cover, we have all the information about the torrent. In this case, it stands out for having a cloud of tags in the upper area that informs us of the most common searches and the most requested content and represents an excellent alternative to the Black Corsair.
- Rutracker. And if you haven’t found something in the background, we’ll always have Rutracker. This Russian website is a mine for finding content that is not available elsewhere. If you don’t mind looking for something other than Spanish, you will probably find everything on this page.
What to do if websites don’t work?
Torrent websites are not exactly stable. There are many who close each year and many others who migrate to alternative domains to continue operating. In addition, we have a third case of domains blocked in a country, but which we can continue to access as long as we take the appropriate steps to do so.