Ramadan is one of the popular festivals celebrated by the Muslim community where the devotees from across the globe fast and the main motive behind the celebration of the festival is to try and become a better human being. The worshippers seek the blessings of Allah and try to implement the messages of the Quran in their life. This year, the festival would start on May 5 and continue till June 4, 2019. Here are some wishes, messages, quotes that you can put up as Facebook posts and Whatsapp status and share with your near and dear ones.
- May the divine Allah bless you with a peaceful and prosperous life throughout the year.
- Happy Ramadan!
- After the sight of the crescent moon, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety! Enjoy each and every enlightenment moment of Ramadan! Be Blessed!
- I hope success and wealth come to you this month, and bring you good fortune and prosperity. Happy Ramadan!
- May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within. Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is not only for fasting, but also to feed the hungry, help the needy, guard our tongue, not to judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
- Welcome Ramadan, Walk humbly Talk politely Dress neatly Treat kindly Pray attentively and Donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you!
- May the greatness of Allah fulfill your desires and dreams with happiness and peace around you. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May this Ramadan bring endless moments of joy and happiness in your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- This month is full of blessing and wisdom. May the greatness of Allah fulfil your desires and dreams. Wish you a happy blessed month of Ramadan.
- May you always be blessed with the love and protection of Allah. Wish you a happy Ramadan.
- May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Ramadan Mubarak.
- I hope this month inspires us to spread Allah’s peace, love, and unity across the world. Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is a month of Allah, whose beginning is Mercy, whose middle is forgiveness, whose end is freedom from fire. Have a blessed and happy Ramadan!
- May the Ramadan bring you peace and prosperity, good health and wealth, and brighten your life forever.
- That time of the year has come; the month to repent our wrongdoings and sins. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Ramadan Mubarak to all. Let’s rejoice as once again, our prayers will be answered. May Allah let us reap the fruits of our hard work.
- You are one of the reasons why my life has been meaningful. This Ramadan, let me pray to Allah to bring you more blessings. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- Ramadan is a month of Allah whose beginning is Mercy, whose middle is Forgiveness, whose end is Freedom from Fire.
- I wish a wish for you.
The wish I wish for few.
The wish I wish for you is that
your all wishes come true
so keep on wishing
as my all wishes are with you.
Ramadan Mubarak 2019
- A pray for you from the most inner part of my heart. . .
May Allah be with you at every step you take;
May Allah guide you in each decision you make;
May Allah help you when life gets rough;
May Allah bless you with more than enough;
May Allah protect you when you fall;
May Allah hear you when you call;
May Allah sooth your heart when you don’t understand;
May you always be in Allah’s loving hands. . .
Ramadan 2019 mubarak
- May God send his Love like Sunshine
in his warm and gentle ways
to fill every corner of your Heart
and filled your Life with a lot of
Happiness like this Ramadan 2019
Wishing you Happy Ramadan.
- May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and specially for you.
Ramadan 2019 MUBARAK
- “A mind that is not moving with questions, is a mind that is regressing.”
- “Pray for people who are treated unjustly and for God’s sake, be courageous.”
- “The strength of the tree is not the visible part. The strength is inside, it’s the roots of the tree.”
- “Talk about God without talking about Him.”
- “Never forget your dialogue with God, it is your strength.”
- “Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.”
- “Our jihâd is battling our own contradictions and our contradictions are good because they humble us before Allah.”