How To Root Tecno J7, H6, H3, F6, P6, L7, P9 (4.4), P5 Plus (4.4), M3 (4.4) & Phantom Z (A7) in less than 3 minutes
You can now Root Tecno J7, H6, H3, F6, P6, L7, P9 (4.4), P5 Plus (4.4), M3 (4.4) & Phantom Z (A7) in less than 3 minutes. Rooting Tecno devices is pretty easy and you don’t even need a PC to get it done. All that’s needed is the required APK file and you should be done in less than 3 minutes.
By going through this article and following the guide herein, I am convinced that you know exactly what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. If rooting sounds new to you and you’re wondering what it means, why you should do it and what the benefits are, I suggest you should continue reading.
Rooting according to wikipedia, is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android's subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or OS X.
Disclaimer: Please note that TechLector won’t be responsible if your device gets bricked in the process of rooting. You should also be aware that rooting your Tecno device may void the 12-month warranty given to your Tecno smartphone.
Must View: Most Reliable Place to Order Your Tecno H6
- Firstly, you need to download the latest Kingroot app.
- Secondly, install the app on your device.
- Ensure you have an internet connection on the phone then launch the app.
- Wait for all checks to be complete.
- Click the center button (with Root and some Chinese texts inscribed on it) to begin rooting.
- Wait for rooting to complete.
- You should see a green tick to confirm that rooting was successful.
To verify is your device is successfully rooted download and install Android Root Checker