Best Ways To Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone and iPad Running iOS 10, 9, 8
Find My iPhone has a feature known as “Activation Lock.” This feature has been specifically developed to help protect your iOS device and Apple Watch whenever you lose it. Once the feature is enabled, no one will be allowed to use your device. To reactivate and use the device, erase content or even turn off the Find My iPhone Feature, one has to enter your Apple ID and passwords. However, what if you found a lost iPhone that belongs to someone else or you just bought an iPhone online and you then find out that the Find My iPhone feature is enabled on the device? How would you be able to get past iCloud activation lock on the iPhone, iPad or iWatch?
Well bypassing iCloud activation lock or even removing it isn’t really all that easy. However, there are still some complex tricks that can be used to successfully getting past iCloud activation lock. Continue reading to learn more.
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone and iPad
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone and iPad Using OfficialiPhoneUnlock
- First of all, visit this URL (officialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk).
- Next, click on the iCloud Unlock link in the sidebar menu.
- Now, type in the model of the iPhone you want to unlock, and its IMEI number.
- If you don’t know the IMEI number, dial *#06# on the device to get it. If the iPhone or iPad you want to bypass iCloud activation is locked and you can’t get to the dialer app, tap on the ‘i’ on the device screen to get its IMEI number. If that doesn’t work too, eject the SIM tray. The IMEI should be printed on it. Anyways, be careful because the SIM tray could have been switched.
- Next, make payments and wait for 1-3 days to get your iCloud account unlocked.
To learn more about this, go to officialiPhoneunlock.co.uk
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Using iPhoneIMEI.net
iPhoneIMEI.net is one of the most reliable methods to get iCloud unlocked. The website charges £39.99 (about $50) for each iPhone you unlock. To use iPhoneIMEI.net to unlock your iOS device, follow the steps below.
- First, you need to enter the IMEI number of your iOS device. You can get the IMEI number using any of the three methods below.
- Enter *#06# in the Dialer app.
- On iPhone 5 or newer, the IMEI is printed on the back of the device.
- If the iOS device isn’t activated, you will see ‘i’ on the screen. Tap on it and the IMEI number of the phone will come up.
- Go to iPhoneIMEI.net and you will be asked to provide the device’s IMEI number and model.
- After you have entered the IMEI number and the model of the iOS device you want to unlock, click the “Unlock Now!” button.
- Next, you will be directed to a payment page. You can use either Visa or Mastercard for payment.
- Also, make sure that the email address that you enter is correct so that you can receive emails to be up to date about the process.
- Next, click on “Buy Now!” to confirm payment.
Now your iOS device should be unlocked within 1-3 days.
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 9 or iOS 8 for iPhone and iPad
If you do not want to pay or you do not just want to use the bypass too, there is another pretty easy way to unlock your iOS device. This trick isn’t very reliable though as it doesn’t work all of the time.
- First of all, turn of your iPhone and reboot it in order to set up a new device. On iPhone 7/7 Plus, press and hold the power ON/OFF button and volume down button at once. On other iPhones, press and hold the power ON/OFF button and Home button at once.
- When the iPhone boots, it will display a form for the setup process. Here you need to enter your country or language.
- When you get to the “Choose a Wi-Fi Network” screen, tap on the “i” next to WiFi symbol.
- Now, pick the WiFi network you want to connect to.
- Next, scroll down to “DNS.” Type in any of the following into the DNS box.
- USA/North America: 184.108.40.206
- Europe: 220.127.116.11
- Asia: 18.104.22.168
- In the rest of the world: 22.214.171.124 next, tap on “Back >” in the upper left corner of your screen and then tap on your WiFi network.
- If the WiFi has security, you will need to type in the password. When you are done, tap on “Join.’
- Next, tap on the Back button to go back to the WiFi page and prevent the iPhone from activating by going to a new screen.
Now, you should see “iCloudDNSBypass.net” at the top of the screen. Scroll down and tap on the menu in order to access apps and several features of the iPhone. Choose the app which you think can provide the right information about the owner of the iPhone.
Using the methods above you should be able to bypass iCloud activation lock on your iOS device. Any questions? Let us know in the comment section below.