The “bezel-less” has become the big design trend of 2017 after Xiaomi launched its Mi MIX concept phone in late 2016 in China. More and more smartphone makers are joining the bezel-free smartphone train lately. BLUBOO, a handset producer from China, are no exception.
Previously we got a hands-on video of its bezel-less model, BLUBOO S1at the Global Sources fair, today we have some more exciting news for you. Seems like the BLUBOO S1 is going to hit the market in June with a price tag of around $150. And the first official renders of the BLUBOO S1 are also exposed, which showcase a bezel-less display with impressive little-to-no bezel on the left, right and top sides leaving just enough room for a fingerprint sensor/home button on the front.
On the hardware side, the BLUBOO S1 would come with a Helio P25 processor, up to 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory, dual rear camera setup (16.0MP+3.0MP combo). That’s well matched with the nice design. The BLUBOO S1 looks quite good given the design, price and the hardware inside. Please stay tuned for our further news.
In Other News:
- Triple SIM Bluboo Xfire 2 Full Specifications & Price
- Bluboo Xtouch Plus – A 6.0 inch, 4GB+64GB Storage Phablet To Launch In 2016 CES
- The first budget killer of MI MIX 2, BLUBOO D5 is coming
- Bluboo S8 Review & Price: the Samsung Galaxy S8 Look-alike
- Bluboo S1 Specifications, Review and Price
- Bezel-free BLUBOO S1 is rumored to have Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection