Biohazard 4 [Resident Evil 4] Apk + OBB Data Download for Android
Biohazard 4 which is also called Resident Evil 4 is a horror action game which involves a third person shooter for survival. The game used to be available on only PSP console and PC but the good news is that Biohazard 4 can now be played on mobile devices as well. In this guide, I will show you how to download the game on your mobile phone and also install it.
Resident Evil 4 is the full and latest version of the game, and it is available for download on Android devices. One good thing about the game is that it can be played on many low-end devices unlike may other action games on Android.
The mobile version of the game is titled “Biohazard 4” while the PlayStation version is known as “Resident Evil 4.” A Japanese company known as CAPCOM develops the game. This guide will help you download the English guide of the game.
See Table of Contents:
Biohazard 4 Apk + Obb Data Requirements
- RAM – 1 GB+
- Processor – 1 GHz+
- Android version – Android 2.3 Ginger Bread+
- Tested Devices – Xperia NX SO-02D, XPERIA VL SOL21, GALAXY NEXUS, Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7 and Samsung Note 4, Note 5
- Title – Biohazard 4
- Developer – CAPCOM
- Size – 33.7 MB + 43 MB
- Downloads – 10,000+
- Latest Update – June 16, 2018
- Star Rating – 3.5/5
- Price – Free
Biohazard 4 Mobile Edition Info
When you start to play Biohazard 4, you will get a character named Leon with which you will use to play the game. There is also a second character known as Sheva. The name of the city is Racoon city. Your mission in the game is to kill zombies and you are provided with enough powerful weapons to do that.
Download Links for Biohazard 4 Apk + Obb Data
Note: The links which are provided above will help you download the mobile edition of Biohazard 4 Apk + Obb Data File on Android. If you want to download the modded version of the game, you will have to wait as developers are still working on it.
How To Install Biohazard 4 Game On Android
- First off, you need to download the files from the links above.
- Next, extract the OBB file using any zip explorer on Android.
- Now, you need to move the extracted OBB file to this location: SD card >> Android >> obb
- Finally, go to your phone app menu, look for the apk file and then tap on it to launch it. Enjoy!