Here is a smartphone that's all inches and fill the hand and dazzles the eyes. The display of Blackview A30 employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design. So, in a way, the manufacturer says that the device is the display.
The device is actually a budget smartphone, cheap Android device that can satisfy most of your needs, except for a few drawbacks such as the 3G internet. Here below, we concentrate on the full specifications of Blackview A30 budget smartphone. We will examine the design, display, camera, network, price, and performance features.
- 1 Blackview A30 Design and Display
- 2 Camera Features
- 3 Hardware and Software in Blackview A30
- 4 Storage Capacity and Sensors
- 5 Network and Connectivity
- 6 Blackview A30 Full Technical Specifications
- 6.1 General
- 6.2 Design
- 6.3 Display
- 6.4 Network
- 6.5 Hardware
- 6.6 Software
- 6.7 Messaging
- 6.8 Camera
- 6.9 Connectivity
- 6.10 Data
- 6.11 Media
- 6.12 Battery
- 6.13 MISC
- 7 Battery Life
Blackview A30 Design and Display
Body design type is bar plastic in nature. Dimensions are 141.2 mm x 69.4 x 9.8 mm and it weighs 140 grams. Colors of the device are black, blue, and gold. However, there is no waterproof or fingerprint technology in this device.
Display type is IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. The screen size is 5.5 inches but there is no secondary display. Pixel resolution is 1132 x 540 of 16 million colors. Furthermore, pixel density is 195 ppi, screen to body ratio is 77.64 percent, and aspect ratio is 19:9. Besides, a protective display protection feature is 2.5D curved glass, top notch design.
At the camera department, there is a main single rear camera of 8 MP with dual LED flash f/2.4 plus f/2,2 aperture. It comes with nice features such as auto focus, continuous shooting, digital zoom, touch focus, HDR, panorama, self-timer, and others.
To the front there is a selfie camera of 5 MP that comes without a flash technology. However, the video capacity of the cameras has been put at [email protected]
Hardware and Software in Blackview A30
Android v8.1 Oreo is the operating system found on Blackview A30. We believe that this can upgrade to the latest Android software. In addition, there is MediaTek MT6580A chipset. This is assisted by CPU 1.3 GHz Quad core Cortex A7. Similarly, the GPU is Mali 400 MP2.
Storage Capacity and Sensors
For memory space, there is a 2GB of RAM which cannot be expanded. This is assisted by a 16GB of ROM which can be expanded to 32GB through the use of a microSD card. Furthermore, there are the following sensors in the Blackview A30; accelerometer, proximity, and ambient light.
Network and Connectivity
This devise only makes use of 2G and 3G networks. There is no 4G internet in here which means things may be a little slow when the user is browsing the internet. So, only GSM and HSPA works in the Blackview A30. There are two Nano SIM card slots provided to make these internet connections work to the optimum.
Other connectivity components include Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, headphone jack, HDMI, microUSB 2.0, and others. However, there is no NFC or infrared in this device.
Blackview A30 Full Technical Specifications
- Device TypeSmartphone
- ModelBlackview A30
- AnnouncedFeb-2018 MWC
- ReleasedJuly-2018 (pre-order), Aug-2018
- Price$89.99 ($69.99- pre-order price)
- Dimensions141.2 mm x 69.4 mm x 9.8 mm
- Face RecognitionYes (Face Unlock)
- Dedicated KeysPower, Volume
- Device SecurityPassword lock, Pin lock, Facial Unlock, Slide lock, Pattern lock
- Display TypeIPS LCD, Capacitive touch screen
- Secondary DisplayNo
- Touch ScreenYes, Multi touch
- Pixel Density~195 PPI
- Resolution1132 x 540 Pixels
- Display Colors16M
- Display Protection
- Features-2.5D curved glass
-Top Notch design
-84% NTSC color Gamut
- Supported NetworkGSM/ HSPA
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G NetworkGSM 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G NetworkN/A
- SIMNano SIM
- Hybrid Sim
- Dual SIMYes
- ChipsetMediaTek MT6580A
- CPU1.3Ghz quad core Cortex A7
- GPUMali 400 MP2
- RAM (Memory)2GB
- Internal Storage16GB
- Card SlotUpto 32GB (microSD)
- Dedicated slotYes
- Operating SystemAndroid OS v8.1 Oreo
- Java Support
- SMSYes (threaded view)
- Primary8MP (dual), f/2.4+f/2.2
- Front FlashNo
- Camera FeaturesGeotagging
- BluetoothYes, v4.2, A2DP
- Wi-fiYes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPSYes, A-GPS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone Jack
- USBMicro USB 2.0
- Speed21.1 Mbps (HSDPA), 5.76 Mbps;(HSUPA)
- Web BrowserHTML 5
- Video Format3GP, M4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV, FLV, MP4, H.265
- Audio FormatMP3, eAAC+, WAV, Flac player
- FM RadioYes
- Alert TypesVibration, MP3
- Ring TonesWav ring tones
- Battery TypeLi-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Features1. Document viewer
2. Photo and video editor
==> Disclaimer: Specifications, Features & Price Shown For The Above Device Was Entered Manually. We Can Not Guarantee That The Info On This Page Is 100% Correct. If You Think That Any Information For The Current Device Is Wrong Or Missing, Please Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us.
Powering the Blackview A30 is a 2500 mAh removable Li-Ion battery which has no wireless or fast charging technology. Charging the device full from zero percent may take up to three hours.
Price and Availability
Blackview A30 sells for $90 USD. It sold for less during the pre-order period. It was released in the month of July 2018, and by now in the month of November 2018, it is readily available for purchase.