The American company Blu has just added a new budget device to its Vivo series. The Blu Vivo X6 is a beautiful phone that will give you a nice treat. The phone features a combo camera set-up and a good battery as well. Its memory is average, and the processor is not that high, so don’t expect too much from the phone.
Blu Vivo X6 Full Specs Summary
- Announced: 2020, February
- Blu Vivo X6 Release Date: 2020, February
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 73.6 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.1 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~276 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8322
- Internal Memory: 3GB, 64GB
- Expandable Memory: Yes, up to 128GB GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP
- Selfies Camera: 5 MP
- USB: Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red
The Blu Vivo X6 comes in nice and attractive body design. However, the body is made of plastic. It features a neat panel housing the camera with an LED flash and also a fingerprint scanner. The curved edges give the device a nice shape. It has body dimensions of 156.5 x 73.6 x 9.5 mm and weighs 170 grams.
On display, the Blu Vivo X6 offers a large display size of 6.1 inches with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, a 19:9 ratio, and 276 PPI density. The screen comes with a 2.5D curved glass that is scratch resistant.
The camera set-up on the phone consist of 13 MP with an LED flash for low background shooting. There is an additional 2 MP for depth sensor and it can also record 1080p@30fps video resolution. Upfront is a selfies snapper of 5 MP with Face Beautification and FaceID as an added security feature.
Hardware And Software
The Blu Vivo X6 has a Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A chipset with an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 1.6 GHz. It comes with PowerVR GE8322 on the inside to take care of graphics related issues and also for gaming.
Storage Capacity And Sensors
The Blu Vivo X6 has an internal storage of 64GB with an ample RAM 3GB. The memory on the inside is also expandable but not beyond 128GB. The sensors on the new phone are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, and proximity.
Battery Power And Network Connectivity
The Blu Vivo X6 has a removable battery capacity of 4000 mAh. Sadly the juicer does not have support for fast charging technology but promises to last 20 hours of talk time.
It has a dual SIM with 4G LTE Network for fast browsing and downloads. Other connectivity options on the inside include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, FM radio and micro USB.
You Might Also Want To Read: BLU Vivo XL4 Review, Price, Cameras, Performance & Full Specs
Blu Vivo X6 Price And Availability
The Blu Vivo X6 is now available for purchase at a price of $109. You can buy the phone in amazing colors such as Black, Blue, and Red.
The Blu Vivo X6 is a great budget device. At least the phone features a good camera set-up, bigger battery and the storage is also enough to accommodate all your files and data. So the budget phone will make a great buy, considering the price tag.