2016 CES is holding in Las Vegas now. During CES, big phone brand like LG and Huawei released their latest android phone.
One of those brands from China, LeTV released the world’s first 6.0 inch android phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 cpu, LeTV LeMax Pro, which attracted global consumers and medias.
Not long ago, Samsung released a new 6.0 inch android phone in China, Samsung A9. Huawei also pushed its flagship phone Huawei Mate 8.
Seems there will be a big battle on 6.0 inch smartphone market in 2016.
Follow the trend, Chinese smartphone manufacture Bluboo is also ready to enter the battle. Just in the past month, Bluboo released much information about its new products in 2016.
When LeTV LeMax Pro attracted people’s attention, Bluboo’s new plan on 6.0 inch smartphone is also leaked.
Bluboo Xtouch Plus Key Features
Display: 6.0 inch, 2K display
RAM: 4GB RAM
ROM: 64GB ROM
Main Camera: 21.0MP SONY
Battery: 5000mAH Polymer
Launching Date: undetermined
Retail Price: undetermined
Wanna talk or ask questions about the Bluboo Xtouch Plus! We ♥ Comments, Let’s talk about it in the comment box below…
Other Hot News:
- Bezel-Free BLUBOO S1 Will Be Priced At Around $150
- Kosmos Mobile is a Nigerian OEM preparing to launch three smartphone models in 2017
- Leaked Photos Of Bluboo Picasso, dare to be priced at $99.99
- Triple SIM Bluboo Xfire 2 Full Specifications & Price
- LG G7: The hybrid between iPhone X and Xiaomi Mi 6
- Bluboo S8 Review & Price: the Samsung Galaxy S8 Look-alike