2016 is the most important year for smart hardware products, also the most year for wearable products to become mass consumer products.
As the most important wearable product of Bluboo in New Year, Xwatch should be treated seriously. After information released of tri-sim Bluboo Xfire 2 and secret Picasso, Xwatch is on the way to launching.
According to the latest news, Bluboo Xwatch is going to put itself in a position of high cost-effective with a price of $99. aims to let everybody experience the “cool” of technology.
Established Launching Time: Feb 2016
Price: $99 (N21,800)
Released main spec so far:
CPU： MT2601 1.2GHz
Storage: 512mb RAM, 4GB ROM
Display： 1.3 inch, 360*360 oncell, Retina screen (better thanMOTO 360, close to Huawei Watch)
Touch Points： Multi-touch
OS： Android wear (Android 5.1)
Battery： 480mAh polymer battery
Main body thickness: only 9.8mm (MOTO 360: 11.4mm ; Apple Watch: 10.5mm)
Also Check Out:
Real Pictures: (please don’t hesitate to contact to ask for original photos)
Price is just $99 (N21,800)
Will you rock this device when it comes out?
- Bluboo Xwatch Released: World’s first Specialized Sport Android Wear Smartwatch
- NO.1 D5 Pro Review: will this be the best smartwatch of its kind?
- Huawei Watch 2 Pro: Android Wear integrated eSIM clock should be able to run independently, $ 390
- LEMFO LEM6, a Smartwatch Phone with IP67 certificate
- Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch: specs, price & photos
- Limited Edition Fossil Q x Cory Richards Stylish high quality Smartwatch