Do you usually go out to play sports and want to start keeping track of your daily activity? The activity wristbands have improved a lot in recent years, and best of all, they are becoming more accessible.
Today we talk about the Lenovo Cardio Puls HX03W, the new sports bracelet from Lenovo, one of the best-known technology manufacturers today. Did you think they only made computers and smartphones?
Lenovo Cardio Plus HX03W, a sports smart band with the renewed interface and long-lasting battery
Lenovo already has some experience in sports bracelets. There are the Lenovo HW01 and the Lenovo HW01 Plus to give a good account of it. One of the big differences between these 2 and the new Cardio Plus HX03W, is that it has greater protection against water (IP68) and a Nordic 52832 chip with low consumption that allows a longer battery life of the bracelet.
In the specifications of the Lenovo Cardio Plus HX03W we find the following features:
- Monitor heartbeat.
- Sleep monitoring.
- Reminder of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Synchronization with the Lenovo Healthy app.
- Alarm function.
- Reminder of calls and messages.
- OLED screen of 0.96 inches.
- Several interfaces to choose from.
- Direct charging by USB.
- Water resistance with the IP68 grade.
- The possibility of sharing our sports records on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Nordic integrated chip 52832.
- 85mAh battery.
- Duration in standby of 7 days.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
In addition, the bracelet has a strap in PTE that we can easily remove to charge the device.
Take it home for $ 9.99, only until March 5
The official price of the Lenovo Cardio Plus HX03W is $ 29.99, but between February 26 and March 5 we can get it at a reduced price of $ 19.99, about 16 euros to change, in GearBest.
However, the smartest can be done with it for only 9.99 $, since the store is offering 10 Lenovo Cardio Plus HX03W at the mentioned price from 09:00 UTC daily until March 5.
You can access all the information related to this limited promotion, right here below, through the next jump.