The new iPhone X does not have a battery percentage indicator in the status bar. However, there is a way to make your iPhone X show its battery percentage. Read on to find out how.
Though the method we will use to check the battery percentage on the iPhone is slightly different, it is still a very easy task on the iPhone X. Also, this method involves using one of the iPhone X's cool swipe gestures.
How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone X
- First of all, you need to tap on the top right horn from the battery icon on your iPhone.
- Next, swipe down from the top right corner to bring up the Control Center on your iPhone.
- In the Control Center, you should see the battery percentage left on your device at the top right corner.
- When you are done checking how much battery life you have left on your iPhone X, simply swipe upwards to close the Control Center.
That is it, as easy as that. You can use this method to easily keep a tab on the battery status of your iPhone X.
But how does it work on other iOS devices?
How to Get Battery Percentage on Other iPhones and iPads
To get the battery percentage on other iPhones and iPads is actually pretty easy. You can also set your iPhone or iPad to always display the battery percentage on the right side of the status bar. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, tap on the "Battery" option.
- Next, toggle the switch beside battery percentage to turn it on.
The battery percentage of your iPhone or iPad will be displayed t the top right corner of your screen in the status bar. It will appear right beside the battery bar.
I still wish there was an always-on battery status percentage on the new iPhone X. This will help in keeping track of how much power is being used and how much is left. What do you think about this change on the new iPhone X? Tell us what you think in the comment section below.