Does your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus occasionally slow down? Want to learn how to clear your RAM and boost your iPhone’s performance instantly.
Learn How To Clear iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus RAM And Step Back into the Performance Game Instantly
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus comes with 2 GB and 3 GB of RAM respectively. These numbers may seem to be small compared to the latest Android flagship devices we have seen lately. Well, thanks to Apple’s legendary memory management, the ‘little’ that come with the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus is enough to get the job done and run many tasks at a time. Of course, there are certain times when the software of every device will fail to clear its memory on time, and this may cause freezing or your apps crashing. In situations like this, you may be forced to take some drastic measures such as shutting down apps in the background or even restarting the device.
Well, you do not have to do that at all. In such cases, you can just flush the RAM of your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus manually, and this will result in a significant performance boost. Below is a guide is how to clear the RAM of your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus manually and give your device an immediate performance Gain.
How To Clear The RAM of Your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button of your iPhone 8/8Plus until you see the “Slide to Power Off” screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The “Slide to Power Off” screen will then disappear.
- Your iPhone will now go back to the home screen. This means that the RAM of your iPhone 8/8 Plus has been completely flushed. Now, you will notice a significant boost in your device performance.
Also Check Out:
Please note that while this process above will clear your iPhone’s RAM and boost the performance of your device, it will also take away a significant amount from your battery. This is because, after the process, your iPhone will begin loading all your apps and data again back from scratch. So, it is better to use this method only when you need to since iOS handles background tasks very efficiently. This technique also works best where speed is key in the task which you want to perform. Otherwise, it is an excellent party trick to share with your friends and family members.
Also, this method can be used on every iPhone, iPad or iPod touch model. Therefore, it is not very much exclusive to the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. It is a simple case of you pressing and holding down the Home button at the power display. The only difference is just the buttons which are involved in performing the tasks.
So that is all! You can now clear the RAM of your iPhone as much as you want. Remember to leave a comment if you get stuck or confused. Thank you.
- How To Restore iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X From iTunes and iCloud
- How To Fix Apps Crashing on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- How To Activate Siri on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- Will iPhone X discount on Black Friday?
- How To Access Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X Calculator