Apple’s Tv app provides so much entertainment to users. If you use the Apple TV app, you might want to make sure that your privacy is kept safe and intact. To make sure that this happens, iOS allows you to delete the entire play history of the TV app on your iPhone or iPad.
However, before you do this, you need to know certain things. When you clear the history on your device, it will also get rid of the TV programmes and films you are watching from the Up next section. The delete action will also be applied to all other devices which have been synced with the same iCloud account.
How to Clear TV App Play History on iPhone and iPad
To clear the Apple TV app Play history on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below:
- First off, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, up, scroll down the screen and till you see the TV option. Tap on it.
- Now, you need to scroll down the screen till you see the Clear Play History option. Tap on it.
- Tap on Clear Play History again to confirm your action.
That is all! With these few and easy steps, you have successfully cleared your play history from the TV app.
If you want a cleanup which isn’t holistic, you can instead delete content from individual apps. Read on to learn more.
How to Clear Play History of Individual Apps in TV App on iPhone and iPad
- First off, launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next up, scroll down the screen till you see the TV option. Tap on it.
- Next, tap on the app you wish to clear.
- Next, tap on Remove or Remove and Clear Play History.
So what do you think of Apple’s TV app? Tell uses what you think in the comments section below.