Blackberry Venice has been leaked for several months, we’ve seen lots of blurry images and all sorts of renders but hanks to the largest leak ever we can now see the phone in full including it’s software. Android fans who still desire a physical keyboard might have something to celebrate about later this year.
As you can see from the images the Blackberry Venice will have multiple sim slots, meaning you can use 2 Sims on the device.
For those who don’t know what the Blackberry Venice is, the BlackBerry Venice smartphone was first leaked at the MWC 2015 in Barcelona early this year. At the time, the slider-phone was leaked there was no mention the device will run on Android OS until recent Leaks.
The leaked image also shows the Blackberry Venice rocks what looks like an 18-megapixel camera with fast focus technology and OIS. It also features a Dual LED flash which located to the right side.
Here are the list of the current Blackberry Venice Specifications rumoured:
5.4-inch Quad-HD display
18 MP rear-camera
5 MP front-camera
1.8 GHz Hexa-core (Snapdragon 808 chipset) 64-bit
3 GB RAM
We have no word yet on the pricing of the device but we expect it to be priced similarly to the Blackberry Passport, speaking of the Blackberry Passport an android variant of the device is rumored to be currently in the works
Will you buy the Blackberry Venice when it eventually launches, considering it might be ultra expensive?
We ♥ Comments
In Other News:
- Blackberry DTEK50 (Blackberry Hamburg) Specifications & Price in US, Canada, EU
- BlackBerry KEYone, a Smartphone that presents peculiarly modern design
- BlackBerry KEYone Full Specs, Features, Images, Price
- List of Cheap Latest Android Phones: Price & Specs
- BlackBerry Desperately Seek A Comeback – Signs License Agreement Deal To Promote Sales In India & Other Countries
- BlackBerry Releases Security Update To “Priv” Following Reports Of BlackBerry’s Encryption Being Cracked By Dutch Police
Do you have anything to add to this article? Please do not hesitate to share it in our comment box below…↓