How To Combine Facebook Profile Picture With Cover Photo
Facebook is by no doubt the world’s most popular social media network with the largest community of users online. With virtually every online individual owning a Facebook account, this Internet behemoth has refused to relent as it continues to attract new users with the introduction of several interesting features.
In this guide, I’ll be showing you a method of how you can combine your Facebook profile picture and cover photo into a single photo. Today’s tutorial will be based on the use of an online application called “TrickedOutTimeline”. This is a simple-to-use tool, as it just requires you uploading your cover photo and downloading it after the merging process.
Follow the steps below to merge your Facebook Cover photo and Profile picture.
- Step 1: First, visit the TrickeOutTimeline website by typing the URL on your web browser http://www.trickeouttimeline.com
- Step 2: In the home page, scroll down and click on the “Merge Profile & Cover Photo” option.
- Step 3: The next step is to upload your Facebook cover photo. You have two options here: upload a photo from your device or use your current Facebook cover photo – if you are signed in to Facebook.
- Step 4: When the upload is complete, a preview of the combined images is shown to you. You can crop the image by selecting the desired part.
- Step 5: Click the “Done” button if you are happy with it.
- Step 6: Next, download the two images by clicking on the two buttons – Download your Cover Photo! And Download your Profile Photo!
- Step 7: Finally, after downloading the images, upload them to your Facebook profile as your Profile photo and Cover photo respectively.
In order to download the combined images from TrickeOutTimeline, you need to click on the “Like” button. You can “Unlike” it later on from the top of the page.
That is all there is to it. if you found this guide to be useful, please ensure you share by using any of the share buttons below. For your questions and suggestions don’t forget to use the comments box below.
Thanks and goodbye for now.