This is the Ulefone Power 3, which in addition to bringing the version 8.1 of the little green robot, as the name already says, will feature a generous battery.
The body of the device can store up to 6100 mAh, which should guarantee up to 4 days of normal use away from the sockets.
Other features of the Ulefone Power 3 may include a 5.5 ” (or slightly larger) screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, MediaTek Helio processors and 4 or 6 GB of RAM.
Like previous models, the Power 3 will also come with a fingerprint reader, although we are not yet sure whether it will be positioned just below the screen, on the front, or on the back of the device.
In addition to the model in question, the manufacturer is also working on the Ulefone MIX 3, which was leaked a few days ago.
The Ulefone is known for selling smartphones with great cost-benefit, combining this to the fact that Power 3 can stay several days away from the outlets and still have the latest version of Android OS, depending on the price, it can be a great option purchase. Let’s wait for more details!
In Other News:
- Ulefone Mix 3 trickles with iPhone X camera and more traditional design
- Ulefone Power 5 VS Leagoo Power 5: Specs Comparison
- LEAKED: Samsung Dex Pad will launch with the Galaxy S9 Smartphone
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Ulefone Power 3S with 6350mAh Battery: Review, Full Specs and Price
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi 6X photo leaks directly from the assembly line and reveals new details