In my area, digital terrestrial does not always work as it should. Sometimes it happens that while you are watching a program you suddenly see yourself disturbed. And for this reason, I decided to buy an Android TV Box and so I asked a friend for a list of RAI, Mediaset and other channels.
Do not believe it but I have solved all the problems.
After a few days as I am a dirty man, I found a list of adult channels on the Internet, and so the fun started.
At the same time, however, another problem arose, like not showing my family those adult channels on IPTV, and so I started fiddling with my IPTV.
I swear to you that it was not at all easy to configure the parental control and hide those adult channels from my family, it took some time, but in the end, it’s done. So now I will explain how to block the viewing of channels on IPTV, indeed it would be better to say, like hiding entire groups of channels on IPTV.
Setting up IPTV parental control is very simple if you read the following guide carefully.
Through this tutorial, you can hide entire groups of channels on IPTV. Then sit in front of your TV and see how to block viewing of channels on IPTV.
Configure IPTV parental control or hide entire groups of channels on IPTV
- First, go to the arrow icon that looks down on the top right of IPTV.
- Select settings.
- Now to hide entire groups of channels on IPTV, we must first create the group.
- Then go to Group Management in the settings.
- New group.
- Enter the name of the group, for example, I called it “Private”.
- Once you have entered the name, you will see all the channels in the list appear before you, now all you have to do is tick all the channels that must be part of that group.
- Since my channels were many, it took some time to select them, once you are done go to OK.
- Configure IPTV parental control
- Now we need to block the vision of the newly created group on IPTV
- Let’s go to the padlock icon in the upper right corner.
- Select “Groups to block”.
- Enter the previously configured PIN and click OK.
- Then go back to the arrow that looks down and press Update.
- Once updated return to the main IPTV page, you will see that the newly created group is not visible.
How to unlock the newly created group on IPTV
- To unlock the newly created group, go to the padlock icon again.
- Then on lock / unlock group, press on.
- Enter the PIN and the group will be visible again.
With this method, those who do not see do not know, because the group is totally hidden on IPTV.
If something is not clear, let me know in the comment box below.