Some owners of Moto Z2 Force received a teaser from Motorola itself, with an announcement about the arrival of Android 8.0 Oreo to the smartphone in a few weeks. The new version of Google’s operating system brings features like Picture-in-Picture – which lets you keep watching one video while another application runs in the background – and adaptive icons.
“It may take a while, then check in a few weeks!” Says the statement. It is worth remembering that the flagship of Lenovo brand was expected to receive Android Oreo already accompanied by the November security package, which did not happen.
Probably best for those who will have their smartphone upgraded soon are the manufacturer’s unique new applications. Among them is a feature that saves passwords in a secure way and Moto Live Stream.
The company also follows Android 8.0 testing on other phones in its catalog. In addition to the previously mentioned Moto Z2 Force, two other devices have tried out the latest version of Google’s operating system: Moto Z and Moto Z Play.
76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm
- 5-inch P-OLED screen, occupying 70.4% of front (fall protection)
- HD Quad Resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), 534 pixels per inch
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot up to 256 GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset (MSM8998)
- Eight-core processor running at up to 2.35 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 as graphics card
- Dual 12 MP + 12 MP dual main camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint reader front-button home button
- Resistance to splashing water
- Dimensions of 155.8 x 76 x 6.1 mm and weight of 143 grams
- 2,730 mAh battery, with fast charging support
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat under the own interface of Motorola as operating system
The Motorola Moto Z2 Force is available online for order. The cost-benefit is average, and this is the best model in this price range.
In Other News:
- Android 8.0 ‘O’ is officially Oreo: Everything about the new Android OS version
- Leak shows that facial recognition may be coming to Oneplus 5
- New Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Comes With Android Oreo, Latest Qualcomm Processor
- Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact are listed on the FCC, next to a third device
- Google Pixel XL has charging problem that can be hazardous
- New schemes of the iPhone SE 2 confirm its design