When Apple released the 1OS 9 a few years ago, the operating system came with a whole bunch of new features. One of the features which was released with the iOS 9 is the recording of slow motion videos on iPhone. Slow motion occupy more space on your iPhone than other normal videos. So, just in case you seem to be running out of space or for any other reason you would like to convert your slow motion videos to normal videos, follow the instructions given in this post.
Converting a slow motion video to normal speed reduces the size of the video. The guidelines on how to do this are given below.
How to Convert Slow Motion Video to Normal Video on iPhone/iPad
Also Check Out:
- How to convert slow motion videos to regular speed on iPhone or iPad:
- Turn on your iPhone
- Go to the photos app on the home screen of your iPhone
- Go to the slow motion video you wish to convert and tap on it
- Tap on the edit button on the screen
- Tap on Edit Slow-mo video on iPhone
- Two sliders will be displayed on the screen below the video. Drag any one of the sliders over the other.
When you’ve done this, tap on Done
That’s it; your Slow Motion video has now been converted to normal video. Of course, there are many other apps that do the same job, but using the native Photos app is always recommended.Did you like this post? Then do share it on
- Different Ways To Mirror/Connect Google Pixel C Screen to TV
- How to Force Quit Apps on iPhone X Using A Quick Gesture
- How To Get HDR and 4K Content for Apple TV
- How To Send Photos And Videos From iPhone/iPad to PC Using WinX MediaTrans
- How to Get Back App Store into iTunes on Mac and Windows PC
- How To Enable iCloud Music Library in iTunes on iPhone/iPad, Mac or PC