The Cool Changer 1C has been announced jointly by two giant smartphone manufacturers, LeEco and Coolpad. This is not the first time both companies are collaborating to launch a smartphone; the Cool 1 was produced jointly by LeEco and Coolpad.
The specifications of the Cool Changer 1C are similar to those of the Cool 1; the Cool Changer 1C is more or less a Cool 1 with just a single rear camera.
Cool Changer 1C Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Cool Changer 1C comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display and weighs 172 grammes. It packs a 4060mAh battery with fast charging. A 13MP camera and a dual-tone LED flash are present at the rear, while an 8MP front camera is present at the front for selfie photography.
The Cool Changer 1C is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor and Adreno 510 GPU. The phone comes with a Dual Nano SIM slot and supports 4G LTE network connectivity with support for Voice over LTE.
The smartphone comes with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 out of the box.
Also Check Out:
Cool Changer 1C Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSPA.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano SIM, Dual Standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8.
- Dimensions: 152.0 * 74.8 * 8.2 mm.
- Weight: 172g.
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 * 1080 pixels Full HD, IPS in-cell display, Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal unibody design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Silver.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 652.
- Processor Speed: 1.8GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 510.
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3.
- Internal Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1.
- External Storage: Unavailable.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13 MP, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture.
- LED Flash: Yes, dual-tone.
- Video recording: Yes, 4K, 720p@120fps (slow motion).
- Front-facing: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4060 mAh.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: November 30, 2016.
- Availability: December 6, 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Coolpad, Jd.
- Offline: LeMall.
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: N55,000.
- Kenya: KES 13,295.
- Ghana: GHS 550.
- India: Rs. 8960.
- China: 899 Chinese Yuan.
- USA: $130
- UK: 103 British Pounds.
- Europe: 123 Euro.
Cool Changer 1C Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Cool Changer 1C comes in Silver colour and is available in China for 899 Yuan through LeMall, Coolpad.com and Jd.com.
- Reliance LYF F1S with 16MP camera & Snapdragon 652 processor: Specs & Price
- Cool Changer S1 with 6GB RAM & Snapdragon 821 processor: Specs & Price
- Zen Cinemax Click with 4G VoLTE & 2700mAh battery launched: Specs & Price
- Doogee Shoot 1 with Dual Rear Cameras & DTouch Hybrid Fingerprint Sensor: Specs & Price
- Panasonic P88 with Triple LED Flash & 5.3-inch display launched: Specs & Price
- Lava X50+ with 4G VoLTE and Android 6.0 Marshmallow Specs & Price