If you use Google’s Mail service, Gmail, you may most likely have set up the signature to ensure each one of your messages has your authentication. But just in case you haven’t set it up yet, then you should read this guide to help you create your own Gmail signature on your iPhone, iPad or computer.
What is an Email Signature? An email signature is basically text which may include contact information of the sender or a favourite quote. This signature is automatically added at the end of messages you send as the footer. You have the option to set up a signature that will appear only on emails that you send from the Gmail app. Just in case you have not created a Gmail signature on the app, the signature you set up on your computer will still appear at the end of messages you send from the app.
How to Create Gmail Signature on iPhone, Android, and on Mac or Windows PC
How to Create Gmail Signature on iPhone and iPad
To set up a Gmail signature from the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, tap on the Menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on your account and then tap on the “Signature Settings” option.
- Now, you need to toggle the switch beside “Mobile Signature” to turn it on.
- Next, you need to add or edit your signature.
- Once you are done adding your signature, exit the settings. From now onward, all messages you send from the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad will have your signature.
How to Create Gmail Signature on Android
To set up a Gmail signature from the Gmail app on your Android device, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Gmail app on your Android phone and then tap on the menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on the “Settings” option and then select the Google account you wish to add a signature to.
- Tap on the “Signature” option and then enter the text you wish to add to your signature.
- When you are done typing, tap on the OK button.
That is all!
How to Create Gmail Signature on PC
Creating Gmail signature from your computer is just as easy. When you do this from a computer, you can add up to 10,000 characters in your signature on the web app. To add a signature to your Gmail account on your computer, follow the steps below.
- Launch Gmail on your computer.
- At the top right corner of the window, click on the gear icon.
- Next, click on Settings.
- In the “Signature” section, you need to type in your signature in the text box.
- You have the option to format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- Once you are done typing in your signature, click on “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
So with this feature, you can make your messages have a more professional look. Have any feedback? Make sure to share them in the comments section below.
You might want to read these posts as well:
- How To Add Third-Party Email Accounts To Gmail App on iPhone or iPad
- Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped? Best Ways To Fix Problem
- How To View & Delete Google Maps History On Android And iPhone
- How to Add or Remove Contacts from Your Child’s Messenger Kids Account on iOS, Android, and PC
- How to Change Font, Page Size and Zoom-In/Out in Chrome on Mac or Windows PC