At the beginning of the month, we saw how Cubot joined the notch-type design train, which prepares a phone called Cubot P20 that will have that design, however, now the next device is called Cubot Nova.
For its part, the Cubot Nova will equip a full 18: 9 screen of 5.5 inches with HD + resolution, it will be powered by the Mediatek 6739 processor, which is considered an entry-level SoC, which has 4 Cortex-A53 cores and it works at a speed of 1.5 GHz.
In addition, the Cubot Nova will have a RAM of 3 GB and 16 GB of internal storage, although it would be excellent to arrive with a variant with more storage capacities, although it can be extended by microSD card up to 128 GB.
On the other hand, it has a rear camera of 13 MP and front of 8 MP for selfies, and is powered by a 2800 mAh battery and will run stock Android 8.1 Oreo from the factory. Finally, Cubot says that the Nova will reach the market at the end of May and the price will be less than $ 100, here is the company’s website for more information, here.
What do you think about the upcoming Cubot Nova?
In Other News:
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- Motorola introduces five smartphones in Moto G6 and E5 series
- LG Start Rollout Android 8.0 (Oreo) For LG V30
- Its Official! Xiaomi Will Present Mi 6X On 25 April
- Kirin processors will remain exclusive to Huawei and Honor
- Android 8.0 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is coming