Are you an art enthusiast or you love art very much? Well, chances are you might want everything on your LG V30 are customized and are all according to your own preferences. Did you know that you can even customize the lock screen of your LG V30? Well, you can! On your LG V30, you can edit the appearance of the lock screen, add or remove widgets and edit many other things to make it much more unique.
In this guide, we will be showing you how to use the weather widget on the lock screen of your LG V30. With the weather widget on your lock screen, you will be able to check the weather of whichever area you are in. You can use this guide to add any other widget on your LG V30 to your lock screen too. Read on to learn how to add and remove widgets to your lock screen.
However, there are many more awesome widget you can use. They include:
- Dual Clock – displays both home and current time
- Clock Size – makes the clock easier to read by adjusting its size
- Show the Date – shows the current date
- Camera Shortcut – a quick access to the camera app
- Owner Information – here you can add social media handles and other information
- Unlock Effect – here you can customize the look and feel of the unlock effects
- Additional Info – enables you to place additional widgets and apps on the lockscreen
How To Customize LG V30 Lock Screen
- First off, unlock your LG V30 and go to the app drawer.
- Navigate to the Settings app icon and tap on it.
- Tap on the Lock Screen icon and then tap on the “Lock Screen” option.
- Tap on the box beside the Weather Box to uncheck it (This will disable this widget).
- Note: You can do this with other widgets on your LG V30 too. If you want a widget to be added to your lock screen, simply check the box beside it).
- Press the Home button to go back to the home screen and then press the power button twice to open the lock screen to check the widget.
Following the steps above will help you add and remove widgets to the lock screen of your LG V30. However, make sure you remember to tick the box of the widgets you want and untick it if you want it to be removed. So that is all you need to customize the lock screen of your LG V30 as you want.
How to Modify the LG V30 Lock Screen Wallpaper
Just like to the LG G3, the process is more or less the same when you modify or change the LG V30 wallpaper. What you need to do is just to touch and hold down an empty area of your Home screen. This will give you access to the edit mode where you can add widgets, modify home screen settings, and also modify the wallpaper. Press on “Wallpaper,” then press “Lock screen.”
There are a lot of wallpaper options available to you by default on the LG V30 lock screen, but you can always keep adding more by pressing “more images” and pick from any image that you have on your LG V30. When you have seen the image you want, simply press the Set Wallpaper button.
If you have any questions, make sure to post them in the comments section below. Thank you.