Moments ago, we posted a tutorial on How To Unlock Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy S4, but then we discovered that most users do not even know what the developer options are on their smartphones, so we decided to post this tutorial “What is Developer Option on Samsung Galaxy Note 5“.
However, we are also going to be posting some other tutorials concerning developer options on other Android smartphones and specifically Samsung. All you have to do is keep visiting our fantastic website Techlector.com, or you may also request a tutorial of your choice by contacting us either by commenting, going to our contact us page or sending us a message via any of our social media handles.
If you happen to own a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you might have wondered what the developer option is or where it is because as I said in the last post, the developer options for different phones are hidden in various places and the only hard part about it is finding out where it is located and the rest is more than easy.
For those who do not know what it is, let me get started by telling you that the developer settings is a very cool feature available on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 which provides you access to tons of bonus features which enable you to customize your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to an extent which is just more than backgrounds and ringtones. So if you interested in unlocking these features, read on as we explain below.
How To Unlock Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Go to your device main menu.
- Click on Android settings.
- Scroll down to Device Information and click on it.
- Click on Build Number continuously until a pop-up notification telling you that you have activated Developer Mode in Android.
- Go back to your main phone menu, and you will see a new icon there named Developer Options. Click on it, and a list of new features which you can now access on your device will appear.
Any questions? Please comment or contact us via social media.
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.