We will be showing you all the ways by which you can take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in this article.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was released not long and we’ve taken a look at its very Amazing specs which are top-notch I might add. Now, anyone getting this beast of a device will surely be doing a whole lot with the device and will most likely want to show them off. To do that, you’ll either have to record your screen or take screenshots. We will be focusing on the latter in this piece and be showing you different ways to do just that.
- 1 How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using The Buttons
- 2 How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Through The Notification Panel
- 3 How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using An Assistant; Google Assistant Or Bixby
- 4 How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using Screen Gestures
- 5 How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using The All New S Pen
This is perhaps the standard way which every Android user already knows at this point. If you’re coming from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or any other Android device in general then you’ll know by now that you can take screenshots using the physical buttons on the phone. Specifically the Volume down button and the power button. To take screenshots using this method, follow the steps below.
- – Get to the Page you would like to screenshot.
- – Now, Press and Hold the Volume Down Button and Power Button Simultaneously to take the screenshot.
Once the screenshot is taken, you can now view it or edit it from the notification panel.
How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Through The Notification Panel
This is also another quick to take screenshots which many of this smartphone users will love using. It’s easy and quickly accessible.
- – All you have to do is just get to the page you would like to take a screenshot of.
- – Swipe down from the top to bring down the notification panel. Swipe down once more if the full option doesn’t come up.
- – Now look for the screenshot option and Click on it.
This will take a screenshot of your current page and save it on your Device.
How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using An Assistant; Google Assistant Or Bixby
You can also take screenshots by telling any of your phone assistants to help you do the job. It’s as easy as it sounds.
- – First, you’ll have to get to the page you would like to take a screenshot of.
- – Now Open Bixby which is Samsung’s own assistant by pressing the Bixby button or Open Google Assistant by pressing and holding the home button or by saying “Ok Google” or “Hey Google” depending on if you’ve set it up before.
- – Once the assistant is listening, just say “Take a screenshot” and voila, the screenshot is taken.
From here, you can decide what to do with the picture; share, delete, edit etc.
How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using Screen Gestures
Screen Gestures or in this case, Palm Swipe can also be used to take screenshots on this device. However, you’ll have to activate this feature before using it as it does not come activated. To activate this feature, simply go to the Settings >> Advance Features >> Palm Swipe To Capture >> Toggle It On.
Now, to take a screenshot, all you have to do simply Swipe your palm across the screen from left to right as demonstrated in the option and your screenshot will be taken immediately. After that, you can now do the necessary like edit or share.
How To Take Screenshots On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using The All New S Pen
The last on the list is using the S Pen. This method is very simple as all that is required is for you to just pull out the S Pen from the device and the Air Command Pops Up on the screen of the device. Now tap “Screen Write” and your device takes a screenshot. You can save, edit or share depending on what you want to do.
These are the known ways to take screenshots on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you know of any other method that wasn’t listed in the above piece, kindly let us know by dropping a comment down below to get this article updated.