Download Battlefield 5 for PC
About Battlefield 5:
Battlefield 5 is the latest game in the Battlefield series. Battlefield 5 takes place during the World War II to portray the story of the global war to gamers. Since the game was announced, it has pretty much become a hot topic. As you hop on the dynamic gameplay of land, air-sea, you will discover that no two matches are the same again. Battlefield 5 features different modes in Multiplayer including Conquest, Team Deathmatch, and Domination. In these modes, the first team to eliminate the enemy soldiers will win the match.
Battlefield 5 will be made available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on the 10th of October. A trial version will be released for Xbox soon.
Battlefield 5 comes with a lot of changes and new features. The game features a new scarcity element which means you will spawn less ammo and explosives than the previous Battlefield games. Battlefield 5 also features single player mode too.
Battlefield 5 Minimum Requirements
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM and 50 GB of free disc space
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Video Card: DirectX 11.0 Compatible video card with 2 GB VRAM (AMD
- Radeon HD 7850 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 660)
- Processor: Core i5 6600K / AMD FX-6350
- Processor Speed:
- Sound Card: Yes
Download Battlefield 5 for PC. Click HERE.
Coming Soon(We’ll Provide You With The Best Cracked Version Of Battlefield 5)
How to Download and Install Battlefield 5 on Your PC
- First off, you need to download the game file using either Utorrent/BitTorrent or any other torrent software.
- Once the file download is complete, run the setup.exe file.
- Install the game completely. This may take a while.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Done.
- Now, go to your desktop and launch the game using "Run as administrator." This will help save the game in case something goes wrong.
That is all!
Make sure to drop a comment or contact us if you experience any issues while installing the game.