All Diamond Bank customers can now easily and conveniently bank using the Diamond Bank mobile app. It doesn’t matter if you run savings account, current account or domiciliary account before you can start making use of their mobile bank app.
The Diamond Mobile app now comes reloaded with some exciting features to make your banking better, faster, and smarter. The App offers more than just banking services. It also features lifestyle solutions which make banking an exciting experience.
FEATURES AVAILABLE ON THE DIAMOND MOBILE APP
- Search, book and Pay for International and Local flights
- Events and Movie Tickets Purchase (Movie preview also available)
- Funds Transfer within and outside Diamond Bank
- Airtime Top-up and Bill payments
- Switch on/off Debit cards
- Credit card repayments
- Diamond Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Blackberry BIS Subscription
- Cheque services (Stop or confirm cheque and New cheque request)
- Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Bills Payment and Funds Transfer
- Konga Wallet Top-up
HOW TO INSTALL & REGISTER DIAMOND MOBILE APP FOR INTERNET BANKING
- Download the mobile app from i-Tunes App Store, Google Play, Windows phones, and Blackberry Marketsthen install the Diamond Mobile App
- The app icon will automatically appear on your device Download
- Open the App and select ‘Register’
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Register the App by following the 3 short steps below:
- Enter your diamond online user ID (Internet Banking User ID) or 16-Digit debit card number and any of your account numbers. A 4-digit registration code will be generated and sent to your registered phone number as an SMS (if you used the debit card number, you user Id will also be sent in the same SMS)
- Enter the diamond online user ID and/or registration code and select submit
- Choose a password – not less than 6 characters and reconfirm it; choose a 4-digit PIN for transactions, reconfirm the PIN and select confirm. Once you have successfully completed registration, you are ready to bank with ease.
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.