Download Fortnite for PC
About Epic Games’ Fortnite Battle Royale:
In Fortnite, all players can play as a commander. You can improve a player’s base attributes by gaining skills and playing more levels. While playing, you can also review your current story progress and quests. Fortnite features Daily, Side and Event Quests from which players can earn more special features. Missions in Fortnite are divided into four world locations. Fortnite is quite similar to Minecraft where you need to find weapons and other resources in order to survive. You need to survive within a location and kill other players.
The Storm will come in a circle without warning and will wipe out 98 percent of the world’s population. You can move your character to any location you want in the game and destroy everything in your path. Find your preferred weapon and target your enemies using scopes. Fortnite also features squad mode where you can play with your friends. In this mode, you need to survive for your teammates or to yourself. There are chest and lamas which contain essential weapons and packs for your survival. Find them and you get to keep them!
Fortnite Minimum System Requirements:
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Video Card: Intel HD 4000
- Processor: Core i3, 2.4 GHz
Fortnite Recommended System Requirements:
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Operating System: 7/8/10 64-bit
- Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
- Processor: Core i5 2.8 GHz
How to Download and Install Fortnite for PC
- First off, you need to download the Fortnite file using either Utorrent/BitTorrent or any other torrent software.
- Once the file download is complete, run the setup.exe file.
- Install Fortnite completely. This may take a while.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Done.
- Now, go to your desktop and launch Fortnite using “Run as administrator.” This will help save the game in case something goes wrong.
That is all!
Make sure to drop a comment or contact us if you experience any issues while installing the game.