I was surfing through my Facebook timeline the other day and stumbled upon a funny video that got me laughing hard, I wanted to download the video in the first place, but it seemed impossible, that’s not until I did my research and discovered an Android app that can be used to download Facebook videos of any kind.
In today’s stroll, I would show you how to use the android application to download any video of your choice from Facebook quickly.
This method that I am going to show you now is not the only way to download Facebook videos, but it is actually the best way.
Also Check Out:
How To Easily Download Facebook Videos To Your Android Phone
- Firstly, you have to download and install an Android app called Facebook Video Downloader from play store.
- After that, launch the application and login with your Facebook details.
- A window will pop up with many options on which type of video you want to download like, page videos, timeline videos, tagged videos, crazy or funny videos, etc.
- Choose anyone you like from the available options and the videos will display, if you want to download video from Facebook pages that you like, just select the page videos and start downloading or if you want to download a video that you are tagged in,just select tagged video and the video(s) will appear for you to start downloading, do that for any video that you want to download from facebook.
Thanks for reading. I would like to know if it worked for you if it didn’t work for you tell me using the comment box for me to know whether I can help you out in any way.
- Free Facebook for Android Tips & Tricks
- How To Train iPhone X Face Recognition to Recognize Facial Expressions
- How to Install Amplify Xposed Module on Android Nougat To Increase Battery Life
- How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 5 (Gapps and Oreo ROM)
- How to Install Pixel 2 Android 8.0 Oreo Launcher APK on Android Phones
- Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped? Best Ways To Fix Problem