Download FIFA 20 demo for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC Windows: The demo version of FIFA 20 is available from 10 September 2019 for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. The FIFA 20 demo is free and its size is around 6.5 GB. The download links are available below.
How to download
EA has not confirmed if you can move your progress from the demo to the full game when it comes out in a few weeks but, if it’s something like the Anthem demo, then it won’t be.
The demo gives you the chance to try some of FIFA ’20s most valuable players, as recently announced by EA. Lionel Messi is the best player in the game this year, slightly beating Cristiano Ronaldo for just one point.
You can build a team of three players to try a Volta 3v3 soccer game in Amsterdam. It is worth noting that the FIFA 20 demo is not the full version of the game, it is simply a trial version for those who want to try it before buying.
The new great mode for FIFA 20 is a FIFA Street mode called Volta Football that allows you to play 3v3 Rush (without goalkeepers), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5 and Professional Futsal.
You can personalize your female or male avatar with clothing, hairstyles, and tattoos, plus there are different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls to play in, including an underpass in Amsterdam, a neighborhood cage in London and on a roof in Tokyo.
Penalties and free kicks have changed
Penalties and free kicks have a new aiming mechanic designed to be more accessible, but with elements of skill to maintain depth for those interested in mastery.
Sam Rivera, the major gameplay producer, said that when it comes to free-kicks, “Basically, move the right stick and see the trajectory being created.”
- Renewed defense system, defense systems are renewed, with revised positioning and regulation of the cadence and field flow. The manual defense will be emphasized and will result in more rewarding results for all.
- Tackling is a new system that facilitates manual tackling by ensuring that the defender who tries the tackle does so in a context that is favorable to your team (such as retrieving the ball or kicking the ball to a close teammate when he faces, for example).
- The effectiveness of the container and the secondary container will be reduced, maintaining the positioning of the players/teammates of the AI at a greater distance and having a slower reaction to changes of direction by the dribbler, rarely causing an auto-tackle or an auto-block. This will make manual defense not only more effective but also more rewarding.
- The improved Jockey system will be implemented with greater agility and precision, rewarding players who decide to take control of their defenders.
Manual movement of the goalkeeper
- The effectiveness of the manual GK movement will be greatly reduced in the future, with a slower and more realistic speed of movement. Players who control the goalkeeper using the manual movement of the right stick will now have to engage in one direction, improving the risk/return element. We have already received feedback from both regular and professional players during our last feedback sessions and we are confident that the changes will solve the problems with the mechanism.
|PLATFORM||LINK TO DOWNLOAD|
|Playstation 4||FIFA 20 demo for PlayStation 4|
|Xbox One||FIFA 20 demo for Xbox One|
|PC Windows||FIFA 20 demo for PC|
- Liverpool FC
- Atlético de Madrid
- Manchester City
- Real Madrid CF
- Borussia Dortmund
- Club América
- Los Angeles FC
- Vissel Kobe
- Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
- Stamford Bridge
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Duration: 4 minutes
- Difficulty level: beginner / amateur / semi-professional / professional / world class / legendary
- Quick replacements: On / Hide
- Game conditions: random
- Season: autumn
- Time of day: night
- Weather: clear
- Pitch Patter: default setting
- Pitch Wear: none
- Game speed: normal
- Ball: default setting